This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here.
Instant Pot Keto Low-Carb Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps is a quick and easy pressure cooker recipe with chicken breasts, Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce, gooey cheddar cheese, and then sprinkled with blue cheese and green onions. This recipe takes 30 minutes to make and is perfect for weeknight dinners or advanced meal prep.
Calories: 222 Fat: 9G Net Carbs: 1.8G Protein: 33.4G
This recipe is very similar to my Low-Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe. I use plain, non-fat Greek yogurt (adds protein) and cream cheese for a little more creaminess. I use a lot less of these than I do in the dip for optimal texture.
If you do not have an Instant Pot you can make your chicken breasts using a slow-cooker or crockpot. Cook the chicken in the slow-cooker with chicken broth for 4 hours on High or 8 hours on Low. All of the other directions in this recipe will remain the same.
While I absolutely LOVE carbs….pretty much ALL carbs and bread…I have to exercise balance. Eating dishes that are more healthy can be incredibly easy, if you select the right combination of ingredients. My goal is to never compromise on taste!
There are so many ways to enjoy lettuce wraps! Be sure to check out my Low-Carb Spicy Carne Asada Steak Lettuce Wraps as well!
Here is what I love about the Instant Pot….the machine makes it so easy for us with hectic lifestyles! I threw the chicken breasts in the pot with the broth. Set the timing and then moved on to prep the remaining ingredients.
I love to use romaine hearts for the lettuce because it is large enough to hold enough filling for one large serving. You can also use butter or bib lettuce.
I used crumbled blue cheese, feel free to use keto-friendly blue cheese dressing. Drizzle the dressing on top of the lettuce wrap. It sounds amazing. I will definitely try that out the next time I prepare these wraps.
One wrap may be enough for a meal for you. I paired my lettuce wrap with a side of sautéed mushrooms and once with steamed broccoli. You really can’t go wrong with this recipe.
I like to meal prep my lunch for work on the weekends. For meal prep purposes, I stored my romaine lettuce in large plastic Ziploc bags. I packed the shredded chicken and crumbled blue cheese in separate Tupperware containers. This way, I was able to reheat the chicken separate from the lettuce and enjoy a crunchy, fresh lettuce wrap each day.
Instant Pot Apple Pie Steel Cut Oats
Instant Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup
Instant Pot Spinach and Sausage Egg Bites
Instant Pot Chicken, Seafood, and Sausage Gumbo
Instant Pot Baked Creamed Cheesy Corn with Ham
Instant Pot Green Bean Casserole
Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup with Spinach
Instant Pot Caramel Apple Cider
Instant Pot Meatball Sliders
Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice Sweet Potato Soup
Instant Pot Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Instant Pot Starbucks Gingerbread Latte
Instant Pot Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte
Instant Pot Low-Carb Pumpkin Spice Bread
Instant Pot Lasagna
Instant Pot Shrimp Risotto with Vegetables and Parmesan
Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs Using the Instant Pot
Instant Pot Chicken and Spanish Rice (Arroz Con Pollo)
Instant Pot Cheesecake
Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
Instant Pot Mongolian Beef
Instant Pot Steak Tacos
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowl with Quinoa
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Be sure to check out step by step video instructions here!
Pin this recipe for later here.
Instant Pot Keto Low-Carb Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- ¾ cup buffalo sauce I used Frank’s Red Hot
- 1 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- McCormick’s Grill Mates Chicken Seasoning to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices Romaine lettuce
- Crumbled blue cheese
- 1 green onion chopped
- Add the chicken breasts and chicken broth to the Instant Pot.
- Close the pot and seal. Cook for 10 minutes on Manual > High-Pressure Cooking.
- When the Instant Pot beeps and indicates it has finished, allow the steam to release naturally for 10 minutes. Do not quick release.
- Open the pot and remove the chicken. Shred the chicken using a knife and fork or two knives.
- Drain the leftover chicken broth from the Instant Pot.
- Place the Instant Pot on the sauté’ function.
- Add the shredded chicken back to the pot.
- Add the buffalo sauce, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, shredded cheddar, chicken seasoning, salt, and pepper to the pot. Stir to combine all of the ingredients.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until all of the cheese has melted.
- Assemble the lettuce wraps with the buffalo chicken mixture, crumbled blue cheese, and chopped green onions.