Instant Pot Low-Carb Pumpkin Spice Bread is a quick and easy low-calorie pressure cooker recipe that is perfect for fall dessert or breakfast. This bread is moist, tender, and delicious! Pair it with your favorite coffee or tea.
Instant Pot Low-Carb Pumpkin Spice Bread is forcing me to let go of summer and accept that fall is near. It is mid-September and the temperatures here in Kansas City are still pretty warm. The temps are still in the 80s and sometimes 90s. You will not hear a single complaint from me! I love everything about summer. But all good things must end and there are some pretty nice things about the fall season….hello pumpkin spice!
Oh, Instant Pot I have missed you. I have been on a huge Air Fryer kick lately. You have to take new toys out for test runs, right! I took a break and shimmied on back to the Instant Pot. I can admit, I LOVE kitchen gadgets, especially when the gadget has the potential to save me additional time.
Stay Snatched focuses on healthy recipes, but I want for the recipes to be quick, too! Because I love gadgets, be sure to check out my slow-cooker recipes as well. With cold weather looming (I am NOT looking forward to this at all), slow-cooker soups and chili recipes will definitely make it to this blog.
I am on a mission to eliminate refined sugar from my recipes. I do not use sugar often in recipes, but if when I need to I will test out a substitute. I used raw honey in this recipe.
I plan to enjoy this bread for breakfast with a cup of hot tea. It also makes a great dessert option.
Instant Pot Lasagna
Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs Using the Instant Pot
Instant Pot Chicken and Spanish Rice (Arroz Con Pollo)
Instant Pot Cheesecake
Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
Instant Pot Mongolian Beef
Instant Pot Steak Tacos
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowl with Quinoa
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Be sure to check out a step by step instructional video here!
Instant Pot Low-Carb Pumpkin Spice Bread
- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill Low-Carb Baking Mix
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin I used Libby's
- 2 tablespoons butter room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts I used pecans
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- In a mixing bowl, mix honey, softened butter, unsweetened applesauce, vanilla, ground ginger, and eggs. Using a mixer or hand-mixer, beat until smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl and ensure everything is fully mixed.
- Add the pumpkin to the wet ingredients. Fully mix.
- Add the dry ingredients to a separate bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Beat for a short while until combined.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Grease the 7 inch pan. Add the mixture to the pan.
- Cover the top of the pan with foil to prevent water from getting into the bread.
- Add a cup of water to the pot. Place the trivet inside the pot. (This comes with the device).
- Create a foil handle to remove the pan from the Instant Pot. Fold a large piece of foil in half the long way. This will be used to wrap around the 7 inch pan to make it easier to lift out of the Instant Pot.
- Place the foil handle in the Instant Pot. Place the pan in the middle of the pot over the foil handle.
- Set the Instant Pot on manual, 50 minutes.
- After the Instant Pot alerts that 50 minutes have passed, allow the steam to settle without quick release for 10 minutes.
- Unfold the foil handle and remove it from the Instant Pot. Place the pan on a baking rack to cool. Allow it to cool to room temperature.