This Instant Pot Low-Carb Banana Nut Bread was developed because it is entirely too hot outside to turn on the oven! It has been 100 + degrees in Kansas City for a long time now! Ok, maybe it has only been a week or two, but with these recent heat advisories, it definitely feels like it has been an eternity.
Instant Pot recipes have been my saving grace this summer. I can still enjoy a lot of my favorite recipes without having to sweat it out in a stuffy kitchen.
Instant Pot Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Instant Pot Low-Carb Pumpkin Spice Bread
Instant Pot Lasagna
Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs Using the Instant Pot
Instant Pot Chicken and Spanish Rice (Arroz Con Pollo)
Instant Pot Cheesecake
Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
Instant Pot Mongolian Beef
Instant Pot Steak Tacos
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowl with Quinoa
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta
[themify_button style=”small purple” link=”https://www.instagram.com/stay_snatched/”]Follow Stay Snatched on Instagram[/themify_button] [themify_button style=”small purple” link=”https://www.facebook.com/staysnatchedtoo/”]Like Stay Snatched on Facebook[/themify_button] [themify_button style=”small purple” link=”https://www.pinterest.com/staysnatched/”]Follow Stay Snatched on Pinterest[/themify_button]
Have you tried to make hard boiled eggs using your Instant Pot? This steamer from Amazon comes in HANDY!
Instant Pot Low-Carb Banana Nut Bread
- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill Low-Carb Baking Mix
- 2-3 medium bananas fully ripe and mashed, enough to produce 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons butter room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar (substitute for Stevia for less carbs)
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts I used pecans
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, softened butter, unsweetened applesauce, and eggs. Using a mixer or hand-mixer, beat until smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl and ensure everything is fully mixed.
- Add the mashed bananas to the wet ingredients. Fully mix.
- Add the dry ingredients to a separate bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Beat for a short while until combined.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Grease the 7 inch pan. Add the mixture to the pan.
- Cover the top of the pan with foil to prevent water from getting into the bread.
- Add a cup of water to the pot. Place the trivet inside the pot. (This comes with the device).
- Create a foil handle to remove the pan from the Instant Pot. Fold a large piece of foil in half the long way. This will be used to wrap around the 7 inch pan to make it easier to lift out of the Instant Pot.
- Place the foil handle in the Instant Pot. Place the pan in the middle of the pot over the foil handle.
- Set the Instant Pot on manual, 50 minutes.
- After the Instant Pot alerts that 50 minutes have passed, allow the steam to settle without quick release for 10 minutes.
- Unfold the foil handle and remove it from the Instant Pot. Place the pan on a baking rack to cool. Allow it to cool to room temperature.
Nutrition (displayed with net carbs)