Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast is a quick recipe that uses a 3 to 4 pound (lb), bone-in or boneless breast. This air fried dish includes a tutorial for how to cook, how long to cook, and the perfect temperature. The turkey is so juicy it will fall off the bone like a tenderloin! Feel free to slice the breast up to make cutlets.
Are you looking for a recipe to make during the holidays, Thanksgiving, and year-round? This roasted turkey is great for any weeknight meal and isn’t limited to just the holidays.
If you can make Air Fryer Whole Chicken in the air fryer, then air fried turkey will be just as easy!
I love to make turkey breast using my Instant Pot or air fryer. Be sure to check out my Instant Pot Turkey Breast recipe, too!
How to Cook Turkey Breast in an Air Fryer
- Rub both sides of the turkey breast with olive oil and sprinkle spices and seasonings throughout.
- Place the turkey on the air fryer basket, skin-side down.
- Air Fry.
- Flip the turkey and air fry until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees using a meat thermometer.
Air Fryer Temperature
Cook the turkey breast on 350 degrees.
How Long to Cook/Cook Time
Ultimately, you will want to cook the turkey breast until it reaches an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees. Cook the turkey skin-side down for 25 minutes. Flip it and then cook it for an additional 20-30 minutes. Mine was finished right at 45 minutes of total cook time.
How to Slice and Carve Turkey
These tips for slicing and carving up a turkey breast will work well for any poultry that needs slicing! So this isn’t a skill you only need around the holidays.
Always wait 10-15 minutes before slicing into the turkey. If you slice it up too soon you are going to waste all of the juices that have been running wild inside that turkey! This will really dry out your turkey.
You will make your first cut right at the breast bone of the turkey. Find the breast bone and run your knife alongside, so swipe the meat away from the bone. You will have to follow the knife along the top and bottom to fully release.
How to Freeze
The turkey will last in the fridge for 3-4 days. You can leave it sliced, or shred or dice it and place in a tightly sealed container or freezer bag for up to 3 months. Leftover turkey is great to have on hand to toss on salads or to throw into soups!
Pair this with my Keto Low Carb Gravy.
More Holiday and Thanksgiving Recipes
Air Fryer Ribs
Air Fryer Turkey Wings
Southern Baked Ham With Pineapple
Air Fryer Cornish Hens
Air Fryer Cornbread
Air Fryer Garlic Cheese Bread
Air Fryer Green Beans
Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce
Instant Pot Collard Greens
Southern Baked Mac and Cheese
Instant Pot Southern Green Beans
Air Fryer Loaded Baked Potatoes
Air Fryer Lamb Chops
Stuffed Turkey Legs
Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
Be sure to check out my post on 20 Quick and Easy Air Fryer Holiday Recipes.
Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- Rub the olive oil over both sides of the turkey breast. Sprinkle the seasonings onto both sides and rub them into the turkey.
- Place the turkey skin-side down in the air fryer. Air fry for 25 minutes on 350 degrees.
- Open the air fryer and flip the turkey. Cook for an additional 20-30 minutes. Test the thickest part of the turkey breast using a meat thermometer. Ensure the turkey has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Mine was finished right at 45 minutes of total cook time.
- Allow the turkey to rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing.