Air Fryer Garlic Roasted Green Beans is a quick and easy recipe that is the perfect side dish for your weeknight dinner. You can also serve this keto dish, crispy or fried, and toss in crumbled bacon if you wish.
Making air fried green beans in the air fryer is about as easy as it gets! There’s more to an air fryer than just making Air Fryer Cheeseburgers and Air Fryer French Fries! You can roast veggies, too!
I’m no stranger to green beans. I make my Instant Pot Southern Green Beans for every occasion. These are a little easier with the air fryer. I’m definitely going to add them to our rotation.
These are perfect for the holidays, too. Check out 20 Quick and Easy Air Fryer Thanksgiving Recipes here.
How to Make and Cook Green Beans in the Air Fryer
- Coat fresh green beans in olive oil and then season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Lay out the green beans in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry.
If you have a large pile of green beans, check out this post on How to Quickly Trim a Pile of Green Beans.
Air Fryer Temperature
I use 370 degrees.
How Long to Cook the Green Beans
7-9 minutes was the perfect time for me to give them a soft texture with a crunch. If you like crispy green beans, cook them longer and monitor them.
How to Cook Frozen Green Beans in Air Fryer
For frozen green beans, use the same temperature but double the cook time. Check in on the green beans and adjust the cook time as necessary.
What to Pair With Green Beans
Air Fryer Whole Chicken
Air Fryer Turkey Breast
Instant Pot Turkey Breast
Air Fryer BBQ Ribs
Air Fryer Fried Pork Chops
Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
Air Fryer Salmon
Okra and Tomatoes
Air Fryer Lamb Chops
More Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes
Click here for a complete listing of Air Fryer Recipes.
Air Fryer Garlic Roasted Green Beans
- Drizzle the olive oil over the green beans. Sprinkle the seasonings throughout. Toss to coat.
- Place the green beans in the air fryer basket.
- Cook the green beans for 7-8 minutes on 370 degrees. Toss the basket halfway through the total cook time.
- Remove the green beans and serve.