Quick and Easy Air Fryer Roasted Asparagus is a vegan and vegetarian side dish recipe that outlines roasting and how to cook vegetables in the air fryer. This dish is low-carb and keto friendly! The post includes what temperature to use and how long you will need to roast the veggies.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here.
FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPREHENSIVE INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END OF THIS POST. BEFORE YOU SCROLL, THERE’S IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN THIS BLOG POST.
Calories: 46 Fat: 3G Net Carbs: 1G Protein: 2G
Macros are provided as a courtesy and calculated using MyFitnessPal. Calculate your specific macros using the exact brand ingredients you use and the macros calculator of your choice.
What is Roasted Asparagus?
Roasted asparagus is loaded with so much flavor! Sometimes steamed veggies can get a little boring. Roasted asparagus packs a little crunch and if you season appropriately, tons of flavor! Check out this Roasted Asparagus recipe that uses the oven. Now you can let the air fryer do the work and save a little time.
How To Cook and Roast Asparagus in an Air Fryer
- Wash and trim the hard ends off the asparagus.
- Drizzle the asparagus in olive oil. You can also use olive oil spray. Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Air fry.
What Temperature Do You Cook Asparagus in an Air Fryer?
I like to use 360 degrees.
How Long Do You Roast Asparagus in an Air Fryer?
I don’t recommend going over 10 minutes in the air fryer. Monitor the asparagus closely because every air fryer brand cooks differently. I like for my roasted asparagus to have a little bit of char, but I don’t want it to be too slimy. If you roast it too long you will burn it and will become really soft to the touch.
After the asparagus has cooked for 5 minutes, start to monitor it closely.
Is Air Fryer Asparagus Keto and Vegan?
Absolutely! This dish has only 1 net carb per serving and is vegetarian and vegan-friendly.
Get a complete list of Air Fryer Recipes here.
Quick and Easy Air Fryer Roasted Asparagus
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or olive oil cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Herbes de Provence seasoning optional
- fresh lemon wedge optional
- Wash and trim hard ends off asparagus.
- Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil and the seasonings. You can also use cooking oil spray.
- Add the asparagus to the air fryer.
- Cook for 6-10 minutes on 360 degrees until crisp. Drizzle fresh squeezed lemon over the roasted asparagus.
- I don't recommend going over 10 minutes in the air fryer. Monitor the asparagus closely because every air fryer brand cooks differently. I like for my roasted asparagus to have a little bit of char, but I don't want it to be too slimy. If you roast it too long you will burn it and will become really soft to the touch.After the asparagus has cooked for 5 minutes, start to monitor it closely.