Easy Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli is a quick vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free recipe that outlines how long to cook and roast broccoli in an air fryer. The cook time and temperature is illustrated along with tips on how to use frozen broccoli. This dish is also low-carb and keto-friendly. Toss with parmesan cheese if you wish!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here.
FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPREHENSIVE INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END OF THIS POST. BEFORE YOU SCROLL, THERE’S IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN THIS BLOG POST.
Calories: 61 Fat: 4G Net Carbs: 4G Protein: 3G
Macros are provided as a courtesy and calculated using MyFitnessPal. Calculate your specific macros using the exact brand ingredients you use and the macros calculator of your choice.
Are Air Fried Vegetables Healthy?
Absolutely! Roasted vegetables in the air fryer can be very healthy. I like to add some olive oil to mine to get them to crisp. Olive oil is loaded with monounsaturated fats, the good fats! Olive oil also has antioxidants and can be an anti-inflammatory.
How To Cook and Roast Broccoli in an Air Fryer
- Chop up fresh broccoli into florets.
- Add olive oil and seasoning.
- Air fry!
How Long to Cook and Roast Broccoli in an Air Fryer
I like to roast mine for 5-8 minutes. This will vary based on the air fryer brand you use and how much broccoli you cook at one time.
What Temperature Do You Cook Broccoli in an Air Fryer
I recommend 360 degrees.
Can You Put Frozen Veggies in Air Fryer? How to Cook Frozen Broccoli Vegetables in an Air Fryer
Yes, you can air fry frozen vegetables. I recommend that you add seasonings after the vegetables have cooked for a few minutes in the air fryer and have thawed. Frozen broccoli will need to cook for 10-12 minutes at the same temperature.
What Can You Cook in Air Fryers?
You can cook so many things! Here are my popular air fryer recipes:
Air Fryer Homemade French Fries
Air Fryer Pork Chops
Air Fryer Hash Browns
Air Fryer Parmesan Breaded Chicken Wings
Air Fryer Panko Breaded Fried Shrimp
Air Fryer Salmon
Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Potato Recipes
Air Fryer Keto Recipes
WATCH THE VIDEO!
Easy Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli
- 3-4 cups fresh broccoli florets (cut)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or cooking oil spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Herbes de Provence seasoning optional
- Drizzle the broccoli with the olive oil or spray with cooking oil. Sprinkle the seasonings throughout.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking oil. Load the broccoli. Cook for 5-8 minutes on 360 degrees.
- Once the broccoli has cooked for 5 minutes, open the air fryer and examine the broccoli. Every air fryer brand cooks differently. I prefer my roasted broccoli to have a little char, but I don't like it burnt. Use your judgment to ensure the broccoli isn't over cooked.