Air Fryer Crispy Garlic Parmesan Breaded Fried Chicken Wings is a quick and easy low-fat recipe for crispy and crunchy chicken wings. This recipe is the perfect air-fried buttermilk, southern fried chicken recipe and takes 20 minutes to cook. This dish can serve as an appetizer or main dish for lunch or dinner.
Click here to order now!
So I can not keep myself out of the kitchen these days! As much as I hate the end of summer, the early stages of fall (when it is still hot out) may be my favorite time of the year.
The weather is gorgeous. Football and game day weekends return….my favorite ABC TGIT lineups come back. There are so many things that keep me in a pretty permanent great mood this time of year.
Cooking is a passion of mine. These great moods have been yielding some pretty great, quick and easy recipes, including these Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Breaded Fried Chicken Wings.
I am so happy to be able to make fried chicken again, now that I have an Air Fryer. I gave up on cooking fried chicken years ago when I committed to a healthier lifestyle. That does NOT mean I stopped eating fried chicken! You can definitely catch me treating myself from time to time at Popeye’s Chicken!
Every Air Fryer recipe I have made thus far has been so quick and easy! I can’t remember the last time I cooked this much on weeknights! This is definitely a great meal for weeknight dinners.
Pin Me 🙂
More Air Fryer Recipes:
Air Fryer Beef Taco Fried Egg Rolls
Air Fryer Bang Bang Panko Breaded Fried Shrimp
Air Fryer 3 Ingredient Fried Catfish
Air Fryer Sriracha Honey Bourbon Fried Chicken Wings
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries with Garlic Truffle Aioli
Air Fryer Parmesan Truffle Oil Fries
Air Fryer French Fries
Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
Get your Air Fryer Printable Cooking Charts and Cheat Sheets here! These are great to have on hand for reference. The charts include the cook time for fresh and frozen chicken, beef, seafood and vegetables.
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Breaded Fried Chicken Wings
- Wash and pat dry the chicken. Drizzle the soy sauce over the chicken. Season the chicken with the seasonings. Place in a Ziploc bag and in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes. I prefer overnight.
- Once the chicken has marinated, add the flour and 1/4 cup of parmesan to a separate Ziploc bag.
- Pour the buttermilk into a bowl large enough to dunk the chicken. Coat each of the pieces of chicken with buttermilk and add it to the Ziploc bag with the flour. Shake to thoroughly coat the chicken.
- Spray the pan with cooking oil.
- Using tongs, remove the chicken from the bag and place on the air fryer pan. It's ok to stack the chicken on top of each other. Spray cooking spray over the top of the chicken.
- Set the timer on the air fryer for 20 minutes at a temperature of 400 degrees.
- Allow the chicken to cook for 5 minutes. Remove the pan and shake the chicken to ensure all of the pieces are fully cooked.
- Allow the chicken to cook and repeat the shaking every 5 minutes until the 20 minutes has passed.
- Cool before serving.
- Garnish with the remaining parmesan.