Easy, Air Fryer Loaded Stuffed Baked Potatoes is a quick recipe that will show you the time and how long to cook potatoes in the air fryer. These potatoes are stuffed with melted butter, sour cream, crunchy bacon, green onions, and chives. You can even prepare them as twice baked potatoes!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here.
These loaded and stuffed air fryer baked potatoes are great for a main dish meal. Pair it with a side salad. These potatoes can also be used as a side dish!
How to Air Fry Baked Potatoes
- Gather the russet potatoes and scrub the outside really well.
- Load the potatoes in the air fryer. No oil is needed.
- Cook the potatoes in accordance with the cook times noted below.
Cook Time/How Long it Takes
I like to cook the potatoes for 40 minutes at 390 degrees. Oven baked potatoes usually take about 50-60 minutes. I feel like I am constantly checking in on them and piercing them with a knife or fork to check if they are soft on the inside.
The air fryer cooks at an even pace. It also works well during the summer months because you don’t have to turn on the oven and experience excess heat in your home!
Can You Use Aluminum Foil?
Yes, you can. For this recipe, foil isn’t required. I poked a few holes in the top of the potatoes and placed them in the air fryer basket.
How to Make Twice Baked Potatoes
Cook the potatoes for 40 minutes. Remove the potatoes from the air fryer and allow them to cool. Scoop out half of the flesh. Mash the potato flesh you removed.
Add your toppings to the mashed potatoes and stir. Add the mashed potatoes to the potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Place the potatoes back in the air fryer for 2-3 minutes until the cheese has melted.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
Air Fryer Homestyle French Fries
Air Fryer Homemade Pop Tarts
Air Fryer Southern Style Pork Chops
Air Fryer Fried Shrimp Po Boy
Air Fryer Old Bay Crab Cakes
Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Breaded Fried Chicken Wings
Air Fryer Parmesan Truffle Oil Fries
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries with Garlic Truffle Aioli
Air Fryer Sriracha Honey Bourbon Fried Chicken Wings
Air Fryer 3 Ingredient Fried Catfish
Air Fryer Bang Bang Panko Breaded Fried Shrimp
Air Fryer Apple Cinnamon Dessert Empanadas
Air Fryer Beef Taco Fried Egg Rolls
Easy, Air Fryer Loaded Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- Poke three holes into the top of each of the potatoes using a fork.
- Place the potatoes in the air fryer. Cook for 40 minutes on 390 degrees.
- Remove the potatoes from the air fryer and allow them cool.
- Slice each of the potatoes in half lengthwise. Add the butter, shredded cheddar cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Top with sour cream, crumbled Butcher Box Bacon, green onions, and chives.