This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here.
Old Bay crab cakes are one of my favorite seafood dishes. Every time I visit the DMV area (usually during my visits to Washington D.C.) I have to get my fix of Maryland crab cakes. They are so yummy.
One serving = 2 sliders Calories: 325 Fat: 9G Net Carbs: 43G Protein: 17G
Macros (without the bun):
Calories: 125 Fat: 5G Net Carbs: 5G Protein: 9G
I have made crab cakes several times before. This was my first time testing them out in the Air Fryer. If you don’t have an Air Fryer, be sure to check out my Crab Cake Sliders recipe. The ingredients are exactly the same. This post includes the instructions on how to pan fry.
This is such a quick and easy recipe. You combine all of the ingredients. Use your hands to form patties and then let the Air Fryer do the rest of work.
Pin Me 🙂
More Air Fryer Recipes:
Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Breaded Fried Chicken Wings
Air Fryer Parmesan Truffle Oil Fries
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries with Garlic Truffle Aioli
Air Fryer Sriracha Honey Bourbon Fried Chicken Wings
Air Fryer 3 Ingredient Fried Catfish
Air Fryer Bang Bang Panko Breaded Fried Shrimp
Air Fryer Apple Cinnamon Dessert Empanadas
Air Fryer Beef Taco Fried Egg Rolls
Here is a link to the Air Fryer I use.
Be sure to check out step by step video instructions for this recipe here!
Pin this recipe for later here.
Air Fryer Fifteen Minute Old Bay Crab Cake Sliders
- slider buns
- 8 ounces of jumbo lump crab meat
- 1/3 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- ¼ cup red peppers diced
- ¼ cup green peppers diced
- 1 medium egg
- ¼ cup reduced fat mayo
- ½ lemon juice of
- 1 teaspoon flour
- cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Mix all of the ingredients together, with the exception of the flour and slider buns.
- Form the mixture into patties. Apply a dash of flour to each of the patties.
- Place the crab cakes in the Air Fryer. Spray the crab cakes with cooking oil.
- Cook for 10 minutes on 375 degrees.
- Remove from Air Fryer and serve on slider buns.
Nutrition (displayed with net carbs)