This Easy Chipotle Mayo Recipe is a quick homemade dipping sauce with mayonnaise, Chipotles in adobo sauce, and Greek yogurt or sour cream. Grab this cream sauce for tacos, fries, or just about anything!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
What is Chipotle Mayo?
It’s a spicy mayo that is made with a blend of mayonnaise and Chipotles in adobo sauce. It’s great as a spread on sandwiches or as a dipping sauce.
How to Make Chipotle Mayo
- Combine mayo, Greek yogurt (or sour cream), and Chipotles in adobo sauce in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
How Long Will it Last in the Fridge
It will last for a few weeks, tightly sealed.
Where to Buy it
Recipes to Pair with the Sauce/What is it Good On
This Easy Chipotle Mayo Recipe
- ½ cup mayo
- 2 chipotle chilies from Chipotle Chilies in Adobe Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of adobe sauce from Chipotle Chilies in Adobe Sauce
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor/blender.
- Blend until smooth