This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here.
Air Fryer Parmesan Truffle Oil Fries are a low-fat, quick and easy recipe for crispy, crunchy french fries with parmesan cheese.
Air Fryer Parmesan Truffle Oil Fries were the perfect compliment to my Truffle Oil Burger recipe. I am not ashamed to admit that I am thrilled to have an Air Fryer. The success of my kitchen experimenting has me even more thrilled. I have been able to share a few great recipes thus far.
Calories: 233 Fat: 10G Net Carbs: 29G Protein: 5G
Here is a link to the truffle oil used in this recipe
I paired these fries with my Low-Carb Truffle Oil Aioli for a dipping sauce. Be sure to check out the recipe!
I love that I can set the timer on my Air Fryer and “forget” about what I am cooking for a small amount of time. I am huge on multitasking. While the fries were cooking I put things away and washed dishes. Cleaning up behind yourself is seriously the largest and perhaps, only, pitfall of cooking your own meals.
These fries were everything I wanted them to be and more. I often order truffle fries while dining out. I am ecstatic that I can make them at home on my own, and save a ton of fat in the process by using an Air Fryer instead of a deep fryer.
Pin Me 🙂
Air Fryer Parmesan Truffle Oil Fries
- Place the sliced potatoes in a large bowl with cold water.
- Allow the potatoes to soak in the water for at least 30 minutes, preferably an hour.
- Spread the fries onto a flat surface and dry them completely with paper towels. Coat them with 1 tbsp of the white truffle oil and seasonings.
- Add half of the fries to the Air Fryer basket. Adjust the temperature to 380 degrees and cook for 15-20 minutes. Set a timer for 10 minutes and stop and shake the basket at the 10-minute mark (once).
- Use your judgment. If the fries need to be crisper, allow to cook for additional time. If the fries look crisp prior to 15 minutes, remove them. I cooked both of my batches for almost 20 minutes.
- When the first half finishes, cook the remaining half.
- Add the remaining truffle oil and parmesan to the fries immediately upon removing them from the Air Fryer.
- Top with shredded parsley. Serve!