This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here.
Easy Instant Pot 4 Ingredient Homemade Applesauce is a simple, quick pressure cooker recipe that takes less than 15 minutes to cook from start to finish! This applesauce is free of refined sugar, is gluten-free and is kid-friendly, adults will love it, too! Load up on this for fall and back to school!
Calories: 109 Fat: 0G Net Carbs: 29G Protein: 1G
Easy Instant Pot Homemade Applesauce Recipe Tips:
- You can use whatever apples you like. I used honey crisp and Granny Smith.
- You can also choose to add the apples to the pot with the peels. Peeled is my preferred method.
- Allow the Instant Pot to naturally release steam when it indicates it has finished. Apples work just fine in the Instant Pot without a quick release.
- Load the applesauce up with your favorite toppings for the perfect treat!
This apple apple corer and peeler will definitely come in handy! Peel the apples and remove the core all with one utensil!
Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice Sweet Potato Soup
Instant Pot Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Instant Pot Low-Carb Pumpkin Spice Bread
Instant Pot Lasagna
Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs Using the Instant Pot
Instant Pot Chicken and Spanish Rice (Arroz Con Pollo)
Instant Pot Cheesecake
Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
Instant Pot Mongolian Beef
Instant Pot Steak Tacos
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowl with Quinoa
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE
Easy Instant Pot 4 Ingredient Homemade Applesauce
Easy Instant Pot 4 Ingredient Homemade Applesauce is a simple, quick pressure cooker recipe that takes less than 15 minutes to cook from start to finish! This applesauce is free of refined sugar and is kid-friendly, adults will love it, too! Load up on this for fall and back to school!
- 8 apples peeled and cored I used 4 honey crisp and 4 Granny Smith
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 lemon (juice of)
Add all of the ingredients to the Instant Pot and stir.
Cook for 8 minutes on Manual > High-Pressure Cooking.
When the Instant Pot indicates it has finished, allow the steam to release naturally for at least 5 minutes. (Instead of quick release)
Open the pot and mash the applesauce with a potato masher. I didn't have to do this for very long. The texture was almost perfect when I removed the lid.
Cool before serving.