Sheet Pan One Pan Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken with Roasted Potatoes is great for the “quick and easy” theme that has been constant for me lately. The holiday season is here and I also have a lot of personal obligations that require my attention. I feel like I’m constantly strapped for time. This recipe was perfect because it includes ingredients that were already in my house. I did not have to go to the grocery store for any of the items.
I had quite a few potatoes left over from the Holiday Crack Mashed Potatoes I prepared for Thanksgiving. I created this chicken dish using my Herb Roasted Potatoes recipe as a side. One pan meals are great for meal prep because they save so much time. Pair a side salad with this dish and it becomes a balanced meal.
Calories: 326 Fat: 7G Net Carbs: 33G Protein: 29G
Other Sheet Pan Recipes to try:
Luckily, everything fit perfectly on one pan.
As for the chicken, the garlic and brown sugar provide an amazing crunchy topping!
Sheet Pan One Pan Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken with Roasted Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In small pan, sauté the garlic over medium heat with the olive oil until fragrant.
- Remove from heat and add in the brown sugar.
- Line a baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Season the chicken breasts with the chicken seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Prepare the potatoes using the Herb Roasted Potatoes Recipe.
- Place the chicken breasts on the baking pan and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Spread the potatoes throughout the pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until crisp.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving.