Sheet pan steak and veggies make the perfect quick and easy dinner or meal prep! I am pretty well known among friends and family for my steak preparation skills! I used my signature steak marinade for this recipe. I typically marinate at night. I wash and trim the steak, apply the seasonings, and seal the steak in a Ziploc bag. Then I pop it in the fridge and let the seasonings work their way into the steak overnight. This helps produce a juicy steak! Removing the time it takes the steak to marinate overnight, this dish takes about 30 minutes to complete.
Calories: 405 Fat: 19G Net Carbs: 20G Protein: 34G
I LOVE the purple potatoes in the dish. They are pretty AND tasty!
Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies
- 20 oz sirloin steak
- 3 cups broccoli chopped
- 1/2 red pepper sliced
- 1/2 yellow pepper sliced
- 1/2 orange pepper sliced
- 1/4 red onion sliced
- 3 cups fingerling potatoes purple and yellow
- Wash and trim any fat from the steak, pat dry.
- Drizzle the soy sauce and liquid smoke onto both sides of the steaks.
- Combine the seasonings in a bowl. Sprinkle the seasonings on both sides of the steak.
- Place the steak in a Ziploc bag. Seal the bag, removing all air. Place in fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- To fully marinate I recommend at least 4 hours. I usually allow the steaks to marinate overnight.
- Fill a large pot with boiling salted water. I used my Dutch oven with a closed lid.
- Add the potatoes to the pot. Cook for 10 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
- Preheat oven to BROIL.
- Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Spread the steak and veggies (including the cooked potatoes) onto the sheet pan. Season the veggies with salt and pepper.
- Place the pan in the oven. Broil for 5-6 minutes until the steak is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Place the butter in a small bowl. Microwave for 20-30 seconds until melted.
- Using a cooking brush, spread butter onto the steak.
- Slice the steak into smaller pieces.