Super Bowl Vodka Jell-O shots are the perfect way to jazz up your Super Bowl party. With the Super Bowl approaching, I felt obligated to come up with another way to make it an exciting day.
I usually go to a Super Bowl party each year. We all typically bring bottles of hard alcohol, beer, and wine, accompanied by a HUGE spread of food. What about fun, football Jell-O shots this year?
These shots are pretty easy to make using the molds. Simply whip up the Jello-O and add it to the molds. You can mix and match any colors you wish. You can also get really creative and go after game day colors!
I am a huge football fan. The Super Bowl is bittersweet for me each year. It means the end of football until the next fall season. It always feels like a lifetime away.
Super Bowl Jell-O Shots
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 2, 4oz serving packages of Jell-O
- Boil the water in a small sauce pan over high heat.
- Add the Jell-O to a small bowl.
- Add the boiled water to the bowl with the jello.
- Stir until the Jell-O has been completely dissolved.
- Mix in the vodka.
- Pour the mixture into the jigglers.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Fill a large bowl with hot water.
- Place the bottom of the mold tray on the hot water to loosen the shots.
- Carefully remove each.