Super Bowl Vodka Jell-O shots are the perfect way to jazz up your Super Bowl party. With the Super Bowl approaching, I felt obligated to come up with another way to make it an exciting day. I usually go to a Super Bowl party each year. We all typically bring bottles of hard alcohol, beer, and wine, accompanied by a HUGE spread of food. What about fun, football Jell-O shots this year? I am also considering making my Wine Gummy Bears and Vodka Gummy Bears. They have been a great hit!
Calories: 35 Fat: 0G Net Carbs: 0G Protein: 1G
Here is a link for the Jell-O mold I purchased from Amazon.
[easyazon_infoblock align=”center” cart=”y” identifier=”B0042YGDEW” locale=”US” nw=”y” tag=”staysnatched-20″]
These shots are pretty easy to make using the molds. Simply whip up the Jello-O and add it to the molds. You can mix and match any colors you wish. You can also get really creative and go after game day colors!
I am a huge football fan. The Super Bowl is bittersweet for me each year. It means the end of football until the next fall season. It always feels like a lifetime away. There’s also that little fact that my team favorite (the Kansas City Chiefs) always choke in the playoffs. Thus, we never make it to the Super Bowl. That is another topic by itself!
Super Bowl Jell-O Shots
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 2, 4oz serving packages of Jell-O
- Boil the water in a small sauce pan over high heat.
- Add the Jell-O to a small bowl.
- Add the boiled water to the bowl with the jello.
- Stir until the Jell-O has been completely dissolved.
- Mix in the vodka.
- Pour the mixture into the jigglers.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Fill a large bowl with hot water.
- Place the bottom of the mold tray on the hot water to loosen the shots.
- Carefully remove each.