Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon with Roasted Dill Potatoes and Broccolini is great way to brighten up dull salmon and your typical roasted potatoes. Marinating is key! In one of my recent posts, I emphasized the importance of marinating meal prep recipes. Marinating creates succulent and flavorful meats. These factors help the meat continue to taste good throughout the week. You can marinate in as quickly as 30 minutes, I recommend at least 4 hours for ultimate flavor. I typically marinate right before bed and allow the juices to soak in overnight. If you are strapped for time, marinate your salmon first. Then prep all of the other items necessary for this recipe.
Calories: 319 Fat: 2G Net Carbs: 33G Protein: 38G
This dish makes the perfect meal prep option!
Items that will assist with this recipe:
Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon with Roasted Dill Potatoes and Broccolini
- 24 oz skinless salmon sliced into pieces
- 2 tbsp Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade Sauce
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 red pepper sliced
- 6 small yukon potatoes chopped
- 3/4 pound broccolini fresh
- 1 tsp paprika
- McCormick's Grill Mates Salmon Seasoning (or Montreal Chicken Seasoning) to taste
- McCormick's Grill Mates BBQ Seasoning to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp dill seasoning
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of the marinade over the salmon. Season both sides with the spices. Add the minced garlic to the top of each piece of salmon.
- Add the salmon to a Ziploc bag. Drizzle the remaining teriyaki sauce throughout. Seal the bag remove all air. Refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Add the sliced potatoes to a large bowl. Cover the potatoes with olive oil and toss. Season with salt, pepper, and dill seasoning.
- Add the salmon and potatoes to the pan. Sprinkle paprika over the salmon. Cover the pan with additional foil.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove the pan and foil.
- Add the veggies to the pan. Season to taste. Bake for an additional 10 minutes uncovered.
- Cool before serving.
Nutrition (displayed with net carbs)