150 cal low-calorie healthy brownies have become my most requested recipe from family and friends. Healthy dessert options are in high demand! Chocolate is a weakness for a lot of people. Most people LOVE chocolate….and brownies of course! With small modifications, you can still enjoy most desserts without ruining your waistline. Bikini season is around the corner. How amazing does it feel to rock a bikini with confidence while enjoying a nice, moist brownie?
Calories: 161 Fat: 11G Net Carbs: 10G Protein: 4G
Check out these macros! These brownies are low-carb because of the ingredients. I used unsweetened cocoa and stevia as a table sugar substitute. Applesauce and Greek yogurt are great additions because they add flavor and great texture. Both are also great substitutes for oil, which is typically often used in baking recipes.
Almond flour is gluten-free and is great to use because it is high in protein and fiber, and lowers calories and carbs. Compared to all other nuts, almonds provide the most calcium and are beneficial for heart health and lowering cholesterol.
These brownies are so moist. The almond flour really does a great job with the texture.
Items that will assist with this recipe:
150 Low-Calorie Healthy Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 9 baking pan or brownie pan.
- Melt the butter and chocolate bar in a bowl in the microwave for 40-50 seconds to soften.
- Combine the dry ingredients (cocoa powder, almond flour, baking powder, stevia, and salt) in a small bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients (Greek yogurt, applesauce, and vanilla) in a large bowl. Add the melted chocolate and butter.
- Add the eggs and whisk until fully combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixture. Whisk until blended.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Add the batter to the greased brownie pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.