Calories: 146 Fat: 3G Net Carbs: 25G Protein: 3G
These potatoes don’t require much preparation. You simply slice, season, and bake. I left the skin on the potatoes because the skin provides additional dietary fiber. Half of the fiber from a red potato comes from its skin. The olive oil and herbs provide a savory combination.
The potatoes have to spend quite a bit of time baking in the oven. I typically spend that time prepping my remaining dishes for the week.
Herb Roasted Potatoes
- 4 red potatoes peeled and sliced into medium chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- ½ cup parsley chopped
- Kosher salt chives, paprika and pepper taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with olive oil and the seasonings.
- Spread the potatoes over a pan lined with foil.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.