Fifteen Minute Air Fryer Three Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms is a low-carb, keto-diet friendly recipe that is quick and easy to make. This recipe is loaded with parmesan, sharp cheddar, and white cheddar cheese, creamy cream cheese, and savory garlic. This dish is the perfect appetizer for parties, events, and gatherings.
Click here to pre-order now!
Calories: 116 Fat: 8G Net Carbs: 3G Protein: 8G
Here is a link to the Air Fryer used in this recipe.
Have you ever had to host an event and felt super pressed for time? To be honest, I feel like I am pressed for time every single time I agree to host a gathering in my home. I cook all of the meals, tidy up, take a shower, and then midway through getting dressed someone is always ringing the doorbell.
With Spring on the rise and actually choosing to make its debut this weekend, I have been reminded that parties, kick backs, and hosting duties will soon become more common.
I definitely hibernate some throughout the winter. When the temperatures are deathly cold, I just want to sit in my home, watch Netflix, and sip on a warm beverage. But spring brings something out in me. My mood is much more vibrant and I usually want to entertain guests in my home.
So, to combat what I mentioned above about running out of time, I decided to brainstorm party-friendly appetizers that can be prepared in 30 minutes or less.
The Air Fryer is the perfect kitchen gadget for these types of recipes. You can bake food in the Air Fryer. I know some of you are already asking, “But why use the Air Fryer, when you can use the oven?”
Two words: NO PREHEATING. With the Air Fryer there is no need to wait for the oven to preheat. With Spring on the rise, summer will be here before you know it as well. Even with the best air conditioning, turning the oven on during the summer months just sucks.
You can save all of the added heat to your home by using the Air Fryer for a lot of recipes.
These stuffed mushrooms use fresh ingredients and definitely rival any version that you can find in the frozen foods section of the grocery store. From start to finish, I was able to whip these up in 15 minutes.
The next time I host an event in my home, I will be ready!
More Air Fryer Recipes:
Air Fryer Homemade Pop Tarts
Air Fryer Fried Shrimp Po Boy
Air Fryer Old Bay Crab Cakes
Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Breaded Fried Chicken Wings
Air Fryer Parmesan Truffle Oil Fries
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries with Garlic Truffle Aioli
Air Fryer Sriracha Honey Bourbon Fried Chicken Wings
Air Fryer 3 Ingredient Fried Catfish
Air Fryer Bang Bang Panko Breaded Fried Shrimp
Air Fryer Apple Cinnamon Dessert Empanadas
Air Fryer Beef Taco Fried Egg Rolls
Fifteen Minute Air Fryer Three Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- 8 oz large fresh mushrooms I used Monterrery
- 4 oz cream cheese I used reduced-fat
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/8 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/8 cup white cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon Worcesteshire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the stem out of the mushroom to prepare it for stuffing. I first chop off the stem, and then make a circular cut around the area where the stem was. Continue to cut until you have removed excess mushroom.
- Place the cream cheese in the microwave for 15 seconds to soften.
- Combine the cream cheese, all of the shredded cheeses, salt, pepper, and Worcesteshire sauce in a medium bowl. Stir to combine.
- Stuff the mushrooms with the cheese mixture.
- Place the mushrooms in the Air Fryer for 8 minutes on 370 degrees.
- Allow the mushrooms to cool before serving.