Easy Fifteen-Minute Air Fryer Bacon and Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers is a quick and spicy recipe. These poppers are low-carb and keto diet friendly. This dish has savory and creamy melted cheddar cheese and is also crunchy. Makes the perfect appetizer or snack for parties, gatherings, or events.
Click here to purchase on Amazon.
Cut the jalapenos in half lengthwise.
Stuff the jalapenos with cream cheese, shredded cheddar, and cooked and crumbled bacon pieces.
Load the jalapenos into the Air Fryer.
I LOVE spicy food. I feel like I can say that again. I LOVE spicy food. If you follow my social media accounts you have probably noticed that I am obsessed with drizzling Sriracha on dishes. I order Thai and Vietnamese take out often. Every single meal is spicy. Spicy food just does something to me.
Not everyone likes spicy. That is understandable. That is actually one of the things that I love about jalapenos. If you remove the seeds from jalapenos, they are not very spicy. It is so much easier to control your mouth temperature when dealing with jalapenos.
With that being said, if you are like me and love the spice, go for it! Add the seeds that you scoop out of the jalapenos back to the cream cheese stuffing. Trust me, you won’t regret it.
I love how quick and easy food cooks on the Air Fryer. I also love the added crunch that it gives the food.
Air Fryer Appetizers:
Air Fryer Homemade French Fries
Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
Air Fryer Fried Pickles
Air Fryer Onion Rings
Air Fryer Crab Rangoon
Air Fryer Potato Wedges
Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
Air Fryer Cheeseburgers
Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Wings
Air Fryer Buffalo Wings
Air Fryer 3 Ingredient Fried Catfish
Air Fryer Bang Bang Panko Breaded Fried Shrimp
Get a complete listing of Air Fryer Recipes here.
Easy Air Fryer Bacon and Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
- 10 fresh jalapenos
- 6 oz cream cheese I used reduced-fat
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- cooking oil spray
- Slice the jalapenos in half, vertically, to create 2 halves per jalapeno.
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl. Microwave for 15 seconds to soften.
- Remove the seeds and the inside of the jalapeno. (Save some of the seeds if you prefer spicy poppers)
- Combine the cream cheese, crumbled bacon, and shredded cheese in a bowl. Mix well.
- For extra spicy poppers, add some of the seeds as noted above to the cream cheese mixture, and mix well.
- Stuff each of the jalapenos with the cream cheese mixture.
- Load the poppers into the Air Fryer. Spray the poppers with cooking oil.
- Close the Air Fryer. Cook the poppers on 370 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the Air Fryer and cool before serving.