Easy Keto Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is a simple ground beef recipe that resembles a hamburger pie! With only 2 grams of carbs, this dish is loaded up with creamy, melted cheese, cream cheese, mustard, Worcestershire sauce for burger flavor. Perfect meal prep dish that can be served for breakfast!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here.
FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPREHENSIVE INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END OF THIS POST. BEFORE YOU SCROLL, THERE’S IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN THIS BLOG POST.
Let this 21 Day Summer Meal Plan do all of the heavy lifting for you! It includes: Recipes: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks, Grocery List (itemized and weekly), Ice Cream Recipes, Keto Cocktails, What to Order at Fast Food Restaurants, Low Carb Keto Lifestyle Background, how ketosis works, and how to stay in ketosis, Low Carb Dining Out Guide (what to order), and a Low Carb Travel Guide (how to travel and stay low carb).
The Keto Essential Cookbook is available NOW for FREE! For a hard copy, you only pay the shipping and handling. Get over 100+ scrumptious recipes with net carb, fat, protein, and calorie count for every recipe. Click here to purchase yours today!
Calories: 392 Fat: 31G Net Carbs: 2G Protein: 27G
Macros are provided as a courtesy and calculated using MyFitnessPal. Calculate your specific macros using the exact brand ingredients you use and the macros calculator of your choice.
Here is another savory keto recipe that I hope you all will enjoy! I am 7 days into my latest keto stint and I feel amazing! I recently returned from a vacation in Greece. I had such a great time! I spent a lot of the trip binging on pasta, bread with olive oil, and local wine. Heck yeah and YUM!
BUT….when I returned from my vacation I felt extremely sluggish and the lower pit of my stomach had a constant ache. I knew this was directly tied to all of the food binges I had been enjoying.
I decided to give my body a break and focus on keto friendly meals. Last week I made Keto Shrimp Alfredo Zucchini Noodles. These were so yum and the perfect meal to send me into ketosis.
I snacked on my Keto Peanut Butter Cookies each day as a treat. These cookies use Swerve sweetener and I am absolutely obsessed! Be sure to check out the recipe!
Burgers are one of my favorite keto meals because they are so easily accessible. Most restaurants offer lettuce wrapped burgers. In fact, when I am strapped for time, I will often hit up the drive-through at Freddies and order a lettuce wrapped bacon cheeseburger. It is truly a lifesaver for me with keto.
I like to consider myself a grill master. I LOVE to grill! One of the mandatory ingredients is Worcestershire sauce. I also love to use a good burger seasoning.
McCormick’s Grill Mates Burger Seasoning and Weber Burger Seasoning are my favorites. These ingredients will add so much flavor! The casserole will taste a lot more like a burger.
This dish is perfect for meal prep and leftovers. That is the main reason why I love casseroles. You throw a bunch of ingredients in a pan, bake, and then chill.
Here is the Rectangular Bake Dish, 8″ x 11″ used in this recipe.
Watch the video here!
You may also love my Keto Low-Carb Bacon, Egg, Spinach Breakfast Casserole. Check out the recipe here!
Pin this recipe for later here.
I use Butcher Box ground beef in this recipe because it is 100% grass-fed beef. Grass-fed beef is much leaner and has less total fat. It also has more conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), which is linked to reductions in heart disease and cancer. You can read my Butcher Box Review and Unboxing here.
I love the convenience of using Butcher Box’s subscription service. They don’t just provide ground beef. They also provide heritage breed pork, uncured nitrate-free bacon, free-range organic chicken, and 100% grass-fed steak!
Here is the kicker, you will receive $25 off your order and FREE bacon with your Butcher Box delivery. Click here to sign up and get hormone free meat delivered right to your doorstep!
Easy Keto Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- 1 pound Butcher Box ground beef
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 tablespoons mustard I used 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese divided
- 1 teaspoon Burger Seasoning I like Weber Burger Seasoning or McCormick's Grill Mates Burger Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 slices Butcher Box bacon cooked and crumbled, add more if you like!
- 1 kosher pickle, cut into pieces Add more pickles if you are a pickle lover!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the Butcher Box ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, onions, burger seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste.. Using a spatula, break the ground beef into chunks.
- Add the worcestershire sauce and cream cheese. Cook until the ground beef is no longer pink and the cream cheese has melted.
- Remove the skillet from heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese, heavy cream, and mustard.
- Spray an 8 x 11 or 9x9 baking dish (I used 8 x11) with oil or cooking spray. Pour the ground beef mixture into the dish. Sprinkle the Butcher Box bacon and sliced pickles throughout.
- Drizzle the liquid mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheddar and 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese begins to bubble. Mine was ready around 17.
- Cool before serving.