Easy Keto Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is a simple ground beef recipe that resembles a hamburger pie! With only 2 grams of carbs, this dish is loaded up with creamy, melted cheese, cream cheese, mustard, Worcestershire sauce for burger flavor. Perfect meal prep dish that can be served for breakfast!
FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPREHENSIVE INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END OF THIS POST. BEFORE YOU SCROLL, THERE’S IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN THIS BLOG POST.
Let this 21 Day Meal Plan do all of the heavy lifting for you! It includes: Recipes: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks, Grocery List (itemized and weekly), Grocery Budget Spreadsheet, Trader Joe’s and Costco Grocery List, Vegetable Freezing Chart, Ice Cream Recipes, What to Order at Fast Food Restaurants, Low Carb Keto Lifestyle Background, how ketosis works, and how to stay in ketosis, Low Carb Dining Out Guide (what to order), and a Low Carb Travel Guide (how to travel and stay low carb).
The Keto Essential Cookbook is available NOW for FREE! For a hard copy, you only pay the shipping and handling. Get over 100+ scrumptious recipes with net carb, fat, protein, and calorie count for every recipe. Click here to purchase yours today!
Here is another savory keto recipe that I hope you all will enjoy! I am 7 days into my latest keto stint and I feel amazing! I recently returned from a vacation in Greece. I had such a great time! I spent a lot of the trip binging on pasta, bread with olive oil, and local wine. Heck yeah and YUM!
BUT….when I returned from my vacation I felt extremely sluggish and the lower pit of my stomach had a constant ache. I knew this was directly tied to all of the food binges I had been enjoying.
I decided to give my body a break and focus on keto friendly meals. Last week I made Keto Shrimp Alfredo Zucchini Noodles. These were so yum and the perfect meal to send me into ketosis.
I snacked on my Keto Peanut Butter Cookies each day as a treat. These cookies use Swerve sweetener and I am absolutely obsessed! Be sure to check out the recipe!
Burgers are one of my favorite keto meals because they are so easily accessible. Most restaurants offer lettuce wrapped burgers. In fact, when I am strapped for time, I will often hit up the drive-through at Freddies and order a lettuce wrapped bacon cheeseburger. It is truly a lifesaver for me with keto.
I like to consider myself a grill master. I LOVE to grill! One of the mandatory ingredients is Worcestershire sauce. I also love to use a good burger seasoning.
McCormick’s Grill Mates Burger Seasoning and Weber Burger Seasoning are my favorites. These ingredients will add so much flavor! The casserole will taste a lot more like a burger.
This dish is perfect for meal prep and leftovers. That is the main reason why I love casseroles. You throw a bunch of ingredients in a pan, bake, and then chill.
You may also love my Keto Low-Carb Bacon, Egg, Spinach Breakfast Casserole. Check out the recipe here!
Pin this recipe for later here.
Easy Keto Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- 1 pound Butcher Box ground beef
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 tablespoons mustard I used 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese divided
- 1 teaspoon Burger Seasoning I like Weber Burger Seasoning or McCormick’s Grill Mates Burger Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 slices Butcher Box bacon cooked and crumbled, add more if you like!
- 1 kosher pickle, cut into pieces Add more pickles if you are a pickle lover!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the Butcher Box ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, onions, burger seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste.. Using a spatula, break the ground beef into chunks.
- Add the worcestershire sauce and cream cheese. Cook until the ground beef is no longer pink and the cream cheese has melted.
- Remove the skillet from heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese, heavy cream, and mustard.
- Spray an 8 x 11 or 9×9 baking dish (I used 8 x11) with oil or cooking spray. Pour the ground beef mixture into the dish. Sprinkle the Butcher Box bacon and sliced pickles throughout.
- Drizzle the liquid mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheddar and 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese begins to bubble. Mine was ready around 17.
- Cool before serving.