Keto Low-Carb Zucchini Noodle Pasta Salad is the best healthy recipe using raw spiralized deli veggies, cucumbers, avocado, and Green Goddess dressing. This keto-friendly, paleo pastaless salad is a spin on Greek salad. Toss with shrimp or chicken if you wish!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here.
FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPREHENSIVE INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END OF THIS POST. BEFORE YOU SCROLL, THERE’S IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN THIS BLOG POST.
The Keto Essential Cookbook is available NOW for FREE! For a hard copy, you only pay the shipping and handling. Get over 100+ scrumptious recipes with net carb, fat, protein, and calorie count for every recipe. Click here to purchase yours today!
Calories: 167 Fat: 15G Net Carbs: 3G Protein: 3G
Macros are provided as a courtesy and calculated using MyFitnessPal. Calculate your specific macros using the exact brand ingredients you use and the macros calculator of your choice.
How to Make Zucchini Noodles
You will need a spiralizer to create zucchini noodles (zoodles). I like this one from Amazon. Place the zucchini noodles on paper towels on a hard surface. Sprinkle a few pinches of salt throughout. Allow the zucchini noodles to sweat out excess water for at least 30 minutes. Then squeeze out any additional water.
Keto Pasta Salad How to Replace Pasta for Greek Salad
A traditional Greek salad has tomatoes, red onions, kalamata olives, and seasoning. This version is very similar with a few added veggies. I like to toss the salad in unsweetened Green Goddess Salad Dressing. This brand is keto, paleo, and Whole 30 friendly and has no-added-sugar. You can also use my Homemade Keto Ranch Salad Dressing.
I Don’t Have A Grill How Can I Cook Zucchini For a Pasta Salad
Saute the zucchini noodles in a pan with olive oil. This will also help release some of the excess water.
How to Make Pasta Salad with Zucchini
- Saute the zucchini noodles.
- Add the noodles to a bowl.
- Add the remaining veggies, salad dressing, and seasoning.
- Toss and then chill in the fridge.
How to Store Keto Pasta Salad Leftovers
Store leftovers covered in the fridge. If you plan to eat the salad as leftovers, you may opt to use less avocado up front as they will brown over the next day.
What Main Dish to Pair with Keto Pasta Salad:
More Zucchini Noodle Recipes
Need dessert? My Keto Peanut Butter Cookies are perfect.
WATCH THE VIDEO!
Keto Low-Carb Zucchini Noodle Pasta Salad
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 10 oz Spiralized zucchini
- 1/3 cup unsweetened Green Goddess Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped olives
- 1/3 cup chopped feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 avocado peeled and sliced reserve the avocado until the salad has chilled
- Place the zucchini noodles on paper towels on a hard surface. Sprinkle a few pinches of salt throughout. Allow the zucchini noodles to sweat out excess water for at least 30 minutes. Then squeeze out any additional water.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat with the olive oil.
- Add the zucchini noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Remove the zucchini noodles and place the zucchini in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients (excluding the avocado) to the bowl. Stir to combine all of the ingredients.
- Cover and chill the salad in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Top with the sliced avocado. I like to add it last so that it doesn't begin to brown.