Low-Carb Keto Sheet-Pan Mediterranean Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles) is a quick and easy recipe that is perfect for ketogenic diets with only 7 net carbs per serving. This dish has spiralized zucchini, olives, and feta cheese. This recipe only uses one pan, making clean up easy. Perfect for meal prep!
Calories: 213 Fat: 11G Net Carbs: 7G Protein: 31G
I came up with Sheet-Pan Mediterranean Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles because I was in the mood for a Mediterranean or Greek-style dish and I didn’t want to overload on carbs. The recipe turned out perfectly.
If your keto rules are more strict, feel free to omit the white wine and tomatoes. This will save 2 grams of net carbs, resulting in 5 grams of net carbs.
I love the kalamata olives and feta cheese combined with the shrimp. I have been on such an Instant Pot recipe kick lately, that I have neglected to create any one-pan/sheet-pan meals..
Sheet pan dinners are perfect for quick and easy recipes.
Zucchini noodles make a great substitute for pasta. It does NOT taste like pasta. I wanted to make sure I communicated that in case you have yet to try “zoodles.”
One ounce of white spaghetti pasta has 50 calories and 22 grams of carbs. An ounce of zucchini has 6 calories and less than 1 gram of carbs.
Do you see where I am going with this? The macros associated with zucchini can be very helpful when trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Other Sheet-Pan Recipes:
Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies
Sheet Pan Garlic Herb Goat Cheese Stuffed Salmon
Sheet Pan Chicken and Sweet Potatoes
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Sheet Pan Almond Crusted Chicken with Smoked Cheddar and Bacon
Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon with Roasted Dill Potatoes
Looking for a breakfast option? Try my Low Carb Keto Bacon, Egg, and Spinach Breakfast Casserole.
Sheet-Pan Mediterranean Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles
- 1 pound raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine You can substitute the white wine for chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon green onions chopped
- 12-15 Kalamata Olives
- 2 zucchini spiralized
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- McCormick’s Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning, salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spiralize zucchini.
- In a medium bowl, add the shrimp, olive oil, garlic, oregano, paprika, wine, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Place the zucchini, red bell pepper strips, tomatoes, scallions, kalamata olives, feta cheese and shrimp on a sheet pan lined with foil.
- Drizzle the sauce from the shrimp on top of ingredients.
- Cover the pan with another piece of foil.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the shrimp turns pink and the veggies are tender.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Tuesday 1st of March 2022
It looks amazing! I need to make it with no night shades. Do you have any suggestions on what I can substitute for the tomatoes and peppers?
Wednesday 2nd of March 2022
Any of your favorite vegetables.
Monday 27th of May 2019
How much olive oil?
Tuesday 28th of May 2019
Lori-Anne E Barra
Friday 17th of May 2019
I am wondering if this could be put in a slow cooker? I would love to bring this to work when we do luncheons once a month celebrating biirthdays. I think a lot of my co-workers would love this. We just don't have an oven at work so we crock pot it. What are your thoughts on this?
Saturday 18th of May 2019
Shrimp does not take long to cook. I've never cooked shrimp in a slow cooker for that reason. You can cook this in advance using the oven and then test keeping it warm in the slow cooker while at work.
Wednesday 18th of April 2018
I'm in love with this recipe. It'll be tested in my kitchen and that's must!
Wednesday 18th of April 2018
Let me know what you think!
Friday 9th of March 2018
What can u substitute for the white wine?
Saturday 10th of March 2018
White wine vinegar.