Low-Carb Keto Sheet-Pan Mediterranean Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles) is a quick and easy recipe that is perfect for ketogenic diets with only 7 net carbs per serving. This dish has spiralized zucchini, olives, and feta cheese. This recipe only uses one pan, making clean up easy. Perfect for meal prep!
Calories: 213 Fat: 11G Net Carbs: 7G Protein: 31G
I came up with Sheet-Pan Mediterranean Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles because I was in the mood for a Mediterranean or Greek-style dish and I didn’t want to overload on carbs. The recipe turned out perfectly.
If your keto rules are more strict, feel free to omit the white wine and tomatoes. This will save 2 grams of net carbs, resulting in 5 grams of net carbs.
I love the kalamata olives and feta cheese combined with the shrimp. I have been on such an Instant Pot recipe kick lately, that I have neglected to create any one-pan/sheet-pan meals..
Sheet pan dinners are perfect for quick and easy recipes.
Zucchini noodles make a great substitute for pasta. It does NOT taste like pasta. I wanted to make sure I communicated that in case you have yet to try “zoodles.”
One ounce of white spaghetti pasta has 50 calories and 22 grams of carbs. An ounce of zucchini has 6 calories and less than 1 gram of carbs.
Do you see where I am going with this? The macros associated with zucchini can be very helpful when trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Other Sheet-Pan Recipes:
Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies
Sheet Pan Garlic Herb Goat Cheese Stuffed Salmon
Sheet Pan Chicken and Sweet Potatoes
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Sheet Pan Almond Crusted Chicken with Smoked Cheddar and Bacon
Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon with Roasted Dill Potatoes
Looking for a breakfast option? Try my Low Carb Keto Bacon, Egg, and Spinach Breakfast Casserole.
Sheet-Pan Mediterranean Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles
- 1 pound raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine You can substitute the white wine for chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon green onions chopped
- 12-15 Kalamata Olives
- 2 zucchini spiralized
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- McCormick’s Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning, salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spiralize zucchini.
- In a medium bowl, add the shrimp, olive oil, garlic, oregano, paprika, wine, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Place the zucchini, red bell pepper strips, tomatoes, scallions, kalamata olives, feta cheese and shrimp on a sheet pan lined with foil.
- Drizzle the sauce from the shrimp on top of ingredients.
- Cover the pan with another piece of foil.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the shrimp turns pink and the veggies are tender.
- Allow to cool before serving.