Click here to pre-order now!
Calories: 435 Fat: 13G Net Carbs: 34G Protein: 45G
Look at all of that cheesy goodness! I usually save the mozzarella for the topping in a lot of recipes so that I obtain these results.
I chose to saute the chicken breasts first for a couple of minutes on each side using the Instant Pot. I did this because I wanted to pressure cook the potatoes and chicken breasts at the same time. With this method, the chicken breasts are not going into the pot raw with the potatoes.
I am a HUGE fan of Trader Joe’s uncured, nitrate-free bacon. I love the taste and texture. Nitrates are preservatives. Going with a nitrate-free alternative means that it will go bad a lot faster. So you should be sure you have plans for the bacon when you purchase it.
Instant Pot Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Instant Pot Low-Carb Pumpkin Spice Bread
Instant Pot Lasagna
Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs Using the Instant Pot
Instant Pot Chicken and Spanish Rice (Arroz Con Pollo)
Instant Pot Cheesecake
Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
Instant Pot Mongolian Beef
Instant Pot Steak Tacos
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowl with Quinoa
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Pin Me 🙂
You may also enjoy my Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes with Bacon.
Or…my Instant Pot Gumbo.
Have you tried to make hard boiled eggs using your Instant Pot? This steamer from Amazon comes in HANDY!
What about cheesecakes and bread? This pan is my favorite!
This Instant Pot Accessories Sethas everything you need to master the Instant Pot. It includes with Steamer Basket, Egg Steamer Rack, Non-stick Springform Pan, Steaming Stand, 1 Pair Silicone Cooking Pot Mitts, and more. Save money and buy the items in a bundle!
Instant Pot Bacon Chicken Ranch Baked Potato Casserole
- 16 oz skinless chicken breasts
- 3 slices uncured, nitrate-free bacon cooked and crumbled
- 6 red potatoes medium sized and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp green onions chopped
- 1 tsp chives
- 3/4 packet ranch seasoning I used Hidden Valley
- 1 tsp paprika
- McCormick's Grill Mates Chicken Seasoning to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the olive oil to the pot. You can also use cooking spray. Turn the Instant Pot on the saute function.
- Season the chicken breasts with the chicken seasoning.
- Saute the chicken for 2 minutes on each side until the chicken turns white.
- Add the potato chunks and chicken broth to the Instant Pot with the chicken breasts.
- Put the lid on the pot and adjust the settings to the Manual 10 minutes.
- When the pot beeps allow the Instant Pot to release steam on its own without quick release for 10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pot. Using two knives or a knife and fork, shred the chicken. Set aside. Drain the excess liquid from the pot.
- Mash the potatoes with a hand mixer or a potato masher inside the pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients and the chicken to the pot, except for the cheeses. Only add 1/2 cup of shredded cheese here. Season with paprika, chives, ranch seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir to combine all of the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray. Add the mixture to the baking pan.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Cool before serving.