Easy, Keto Low-Carb Pumpkin Muffins is a quick, keto friendly and gluten-free recipe using coconut flour, almond flour, and pumpkin spice. These muffins are great for breakfast or dessert. Top them with cream cheese frosting or fold in sugar-free chocolate chips!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPREHENSIVE INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END OF THIS POST. BEFORE YOU SCROLL, THERE’S IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN THIS BLOG POST.
The Keto Essential Cookbook is available NOW for FREE! For a hard copy, you only pay the shipping and handling. Get over 100+ scrumptious recipes with net carb, fat, protein, and calorie count for every recipe. Click here to purchase yours today!
These muffins are perfect for anytime of the year, though they will definitely be a hit during the fall months.
Is Pumpkin Keto? Is Pumpkin Allowed on a Keto Diet
A 1/2 cup of pureed pumpkin has 25 calories and 4.5 net carbs. 3/4 cup pumpkin is used in the recipe and then divided among 12 servings. This serving of pumpkin should work well for keto macros.
Pumpkin is a keto vegetable also loaded with fiber, which is essential to a healthy lifestyle.
How to Make Keto Pumpkin Muffins
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, sweetener, salt, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine pureed pumpkin, vanilla extract, eggs, and melted butter.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients and load the batter into a muffin tin.
- Cool before serving.
Pumpkin Muffins Texture
These muffins aren’t dense at all. They are very moist, thanks to the pumpkin. Coconut flour is added in this recipe because of how moist the pumpkin is.
Coconut flour is very dry, it will help dry up the muffins some, but they will still be very moist after baking.
Modifications and Toppings
How to Store the Muffins
I store the muffins sealed in the refrigerator. They will last for a week.
Keto Pumpkin Muffins Freezer Tips
You can freeze the muffins in sealable bags for up to 3 months. Defrost at room temperature. The microwave will work, too.
More Keto Pumpkin Recipes
More Keto Dessert Recipes
Click here for a complete listing of Keto Low-Carb Recipes.
Easy, Keto Low-Carb Pumpkin Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the dry ingredients (almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, salt, and baking powder) in a large mixing bowl.
- In a smaller separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients (pureed pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, and melted butter). Mix well.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients by pouring the wet mixture into the large mixing bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin/cupcake liners.
- Pour the mixture into the tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick can be inserted clean. Mine we ready around 23 minutes.
- Cool before serving.