Instant Pot Cooking Blender Pumpkin Pie Spice Ice Cream is a quick and easy recipe perfect for fall and the holidays. This dish is also low-carb, keto-friendly, and sugar-free. You can now make homemade ice cream right at home using the new affordable Ace 60 Blender from Instant Pot.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here.
If you haven’t seen it yet, check out my Instant Pot Cooking Blender Unboxing Video. That is a great place to start if you are a new owner of the Instant Pot Cooking Blender. Click here to purchase from Walmart with free 2-day shipping.
Fall is here, but the temperatures just won’t make up their mind here in Kansas City. We have 90 degree days followed by 60 degree days. That won’t keep me from pumpkin spice!
I also feel like I am in the mood for ice cream during any season of the year!
How Do You Make Ice Cream Using the Instant Pot Ace Cooking Blender?
When using cold ingredients, it is important that you follow this order when adding the ingredients to the glass pitcher:
- Powder and Sweetener
- Leafy Greens
- Soft Ingredients
- Fresh Fruit, Nuts, and Seeds
- Frozen Fruit and Ice
How Long Does the Blender Take to Make Ice Cream?
The default Instant Pot Cooking Blender “Ice Cream” setting is 1 minute and 20 seconds. I allowed the ice cream to go for about 2 minutes. When I used the ice cream preset, I still had ice cubes that hadn’t been blended.
Using the tamper with the lid on, also wasn’t enough for me to get the ice cream fully blended. After the 1 minute and 20 seconds, I removed the lid from the blender and did a few good stirs of the mixture. I need to get to the bottom of the blender and stir. I wasn’t able to do this while the blender was in process.
I returned the lid and blended for another 40-50 seconds.
Want an ultimate treat? Add caramel!
If you don’t have a blender, check out this post on How to Make Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream.
Here is a great tutorial on how to DIY Pumpkin Spice: Your Must Make Fall Ingredient.
If you are interested in making your own pureed pumpkin here is a recipe on How to Make Pureed Pumpkin From Scratch.
Check out my Strawberry Peanut Butter Green Smoothie recipe using the blender.
Purchase the Instant Pot Ace 60 Cooking Blender here from Walmart with free 2 day shipping.
Save this recipe on Pinterest for later!
What recipe do you want to see next in the Instant Pot Blender? Let me know in the comments below!
- Place the items in the blender in the order in which they are listed.
- Place the lid on the blender without the lid cap.
- Press the ice cream button on the blender.
- Use the food tamper to push all of the items down in the blender.
- Using the tamper with the lid on, also wasn't enough for me to get the ice cream fully blended. After the 1 minute and 20 seconds (ice cream preset timing), I removed the lid from the blender and did a few good stirs of the mixture. I need to get to the bottom of the blender and stir. I wasn't able to do this while the blender was in process.
- I blended for an additional 40-50 seconds.
- Remove the ice cream and serve.
- Serve the ice cream immediately. Store in the freezer if you do not wish to serve it immediately.
If you prefer to used refined sugar instead of zero calorie sweetener, the conversion is 1:1. You can use 1/4 cup.
If you like sweet ice cream add more sugar. 1/4 cup will result in increased flavor related to the pumpkin and spices, it isn't overly sweet.
You may have to remove the lid from the blender and stir to get the ice to blend. Using the tamper while the blender was in process was not enough for me.
This is soft serve ice cream. The ice cream will not be hard. For hard ice cream, freeze it first.
The banana gives the ice cream shape. It will not have a banana taste or flavor.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE!
- Instant Pot Ace 60 Cooking Blender - Walmart.com
- Libby's Canned Pumpkin, 106 Ounce
- Swerve Sweetner Granular
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 3
Amount Per ServingCalories 115 Total Fat 8g Carbohydrates 8 netg Protein 1g