These Easy Keto Low-Carb Avocado Chocolate Brownies are flourless and made with all of the taste of decadent fudge. This sugar-free dessert is made with no almond flour or coconut flour! They are also gluten-free and dairy-free!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post was originally published in April 2018. It has since been updated.
FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPREHENSIVE INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END OF THIS POST. BEFORE YOU SCROLL, THERE’S IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN THIS BLOG POST.
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B008KE7L2S” locale=”US” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://www.staysnatched.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/51RapuysgsL.jpg” tag=”staysnatched-20″ width=”500″]
I have been in love with my [easyazon_link identifier=”B008KE7L2S” locale=”US” nw=”y” nf=”y” tag=”staysnatched-20″]Brownie Bar Pan[/easyazon_link] from Amazon! Are you looking to create beautiful brownies, that do not require any cutting? Click the link above!
How to Make Keto Avocado Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×9 pan with oil or line with parchment paper.
- Add 3 eggs, 1/2 cup sweetener, 1 1/2 cup avocado, 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter, 1/4 cup of almond butter, 3/4 teaspoon baking soda, and one teaspoon of vanilla to a blender. Blend until thick.
- Add the mixture to the pan.
How Long to Cook and Bake
The brownies will need 22-25 minutes.
Which Sweetener to Use
I use Lakanto zero carb organic monkfruit sweetener. You can use my Discount Code: STAYSNATCHED to save.
What Kind of Butter To Use
I like to use grass-fed butter. Kerrygold is my favorite brand.
What I love about these brownies is the TEXTURE. Once you start to mix the batter you will see exactly what I mean. The batter is super gooey and results in the perfect inside brownie texture.
I also love that the brownies aren’t overpowered with chocolate. If you are a chocolate fanatic, no problem! Use a little more sugar-free chocolate chips.
Do the Brownies Taste like avocado?
Will these brownies taste like avocado? Not exactly. The avocado does a great job in the texture production area. No butter is used in this recipe, though I use coconut oil. Think of the avocado as the agent…..loaded with health benefits.
How Many Carbs?
Each brownie has 3 net carbs.
How Long Will the Brownies Last in the Fridge?
They will last tightly sealed for up to a week.
Store the brownies in an airtight container or tightly sealed in the freezer for 3-4 months. I defrost at room temperature.
More Keto Dessert Recipes
Pin this recipe for later here.
Flourless Keto Avocado Chocolate Brownies (Dairy-Free + Paleo + Gluten-Free)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup zero-calorie sweetener If you like really sweet brownies, you may need more sweetener.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder I prefer cacao powder
- 1 1/2 cups ripe avocados, use enough avocado to fill 1 1/2 cups For me this was 1 1/2 avocados
- 1/4 cup coconut oil You can use butter if preferred.
- 1/4 cup natural almond butter You can also use organic, natural peanut butter
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sugar-free chocolate chips optional for sprinkled topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray brownie pan with cooking oil. If using a baking dish, use an 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 with parchment paper.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend for 30-60 seconds until the batter is smooth. Depending on the type of blender or food processor you use, you may have to blend for about 20 seconds, open the blender, and stir the ingredients, and then blend for an additional 10 to seconds. The batter will be thick and smooth. Make sure to scrape down the sides.
- Spoon the batter into the brownie pan or baking dish.
- Flatten the batter with a knife or spoon. Sprinkle with any toppings. Sugar-free chocolate chips or nuts work well. I used cacao nibs.
- Bake for 22 -25 minutes. Mine were ready around 23 minutes. You can use a toothpick to check if the brownies are done. Insert the toothpick in the middle of a brownie. Remove it and examine if the toothpick has any uncooked batter.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes before removing the brownies from the pan.