Keto Low-Carb Biscuits is a quick and easy gluten-free recipe made with almond flour. You can serve these fluffy biscuit rolls for breakfast with butter or ghee or with gravy! Or you can add cheddar cheese and turn these into a savory side dish sensation! Only 1 net carb per biscuit. These are definitely the best keto biscuits!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I am a bread girl. I always have been! During the holidays I am the girl that will pile her plate high with main and side dishes. I will still add 2 or 3 biscuits or rolls to my plate. And do not forget the butter!
Bread is loaded with carbs, yeah, yeah we get it. Going without carbs and giving up bread can feel like torture! This biscuit recipe is here to save that.
The first time I made fathead dough was to make my Bacon Chicken Alfredo Pizza. This crust is loaded with flavor! I added Italian Seasoning to it and it makes a huge difference.
You can also add Italian Seasoning to these biscuits. It pairs well with savory dishes.
You can do so much with fathead dough! That’s how I came up with this biscuit recipe. I even have a Keto Low-Carb Cinnamon Rolls fathead dough recipe that you should check out as well!
How Do You Make Keto Biscuits?
- Melt the cream cheese and mozzarella.
- Add the almond flour and egg. Stir to create dough.
- Add the dough to a 12 count muffin tin.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Spread with butter and enjoy!
Can I Replace Coconut Flour with Almond Flour?
Coconut flour and almond flour do not have 1:1 substitution ratio. Coconut flour is a lot more drying. You can’t sub it in this recipe.
What Does Almond Flour Taste Like?
Almond flour does have a slightly nutty taste. Some foods can also taste dry. For a recipe like this one, using butter or ghee is very important. I like to spread melted butter on biscuits while they are fresh out of the oven.
1/4 cup of almond flour has 3 net carbs.
More Keto Recipes
Keto Low-Carb Cheesy Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the mozzarella and cream cheese to a large bowl. Place in the microwave for 60 seconds.
- Remove the mixture from the microwave. Add the salt and Italian Seasoning and stir.
- Stir in the almond flour and baking powder.
- Add in the egg. Stir until the mixture forms dough.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Spray it really well on the bottom and along the sides of each tin so the dough doesn’t stick. Load the dough evenly into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Mine were ready around 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Brush the biscuits with melted butter. Cool before serving.