Easy Keto Low-Carb Garlic Creamed Spinach is a quick recipe using cream cheese, fresh or frozen spinach, without any heavy cream. This side dish is decadent and will remind you of a casserole!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here.
Low-carb garlic creamed spinach is the perfect cure for my cravings! I typically order creamed spinach when I’m dining out at a steak house. It’s one of my favorite sides!
This decadent recipe will pair well with pretty much any main dish.
Is Spinach Keto?
Spinach is great for a keto diet lifestyle because it is loaded with nutrients and is very low in carbs.
How to Make Keto Creamed Spinach
- Defrost the frozen spinach in the microwave and drain the excess water.
- Add the spinach to a pan along with garlic, salt and pepper to taste, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and Parmesan.
How Many Carbs in Creamed Spinach?
The recipe has 4 net carbs per serving.
What Do You Eat With Creamed Spinach?
Popular Keto Recipes
You can also make this recipe in a pressure cooker using my Instant Pot Creamed Spinach recipe.
Easy Keto Low-Carb Garlic Creamed Spinach
- 10 oz frozen spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- Place the frozen spinach in a microwavable safe dish for 45-60 seconds.
- Drain the excess water from the spinach.
- Add the spinach to a pan on medium-high heat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste along with the cream cheese and garlic to the pan. Stir together until cream cheese has melted.
- Add Greek yogurt and Parmesan and mix together well until the creamed spinach is thick.