Easy, Keto Low-Carb Bacon Deviled Eggs is the best quick recipe that makes the perfect side dish for summer parties, holidays and events. These deviled eggs are keto friendly and can be made with no mayo if you substitute sour cream or plain Greek yogurt. You can even toss in pickles for more flavor!
This post was originally published on November 1, 2017 and since been updated.
FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPREHENSIVE INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END OF THIS POST. BEFORE YOU SCROLL, THERE’S IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN THIS BLOG POST.
The Keto Essential Cookbook is available NOW for FREE! For a hard copy, you only pay the shipping and handling. Get over 100+ scrumptious recipes with net carb, fat, protein, and calorie count for every recipe. Click here to purchase yours today!
Are Deviled Eggs Keto?
Deviled eggs are perfect for keto, especially if you use the right ingredients. Focus on ingredients that are unsweetened that have no added sugar.
How Many Calories
These keto bacon deviled eggs have 75 calories and 2 net carbs.
Is Mayonnaise Good For Keto Diet?
Most mayo is unsweetened and carb free. Be sure to read your labels carefully.
How to Store Them
Store deviled eggs in airtight containers in the fridge for a day.
How To You Make Keto Deviled Eggs
- When I’m making deviled eggs it’s always for a large group so I prefer to load up on the organic boiled eggs from Costco. They are already peeled so it cuts out on so much time! The yolks are also perfect. My favorite way to make boiled eggs at home is using my Instant Pot. You can check out How to Boil Eggs Using an Instant Pot here.
- To boil eggs on stovetop, place eggs in a saucepan and cover with enough water so that there is an inch and a half of water above the eggs. Heat on high until water begins to boil, then cover, turn the heat to low, and cook for 1 minute. Remove the eggs from heat and leave covered for 14 minutes, then rinse under cold water continuously for 1 minute.
- Peel and crack the eggs and remove the yolks.
- Place the yolks in a large bowl with the seasonings, mayo, and bacon.
- Spoon the mixture back into the egg whites.
Can You Make Them Ahead of Time?
You can make boiled eggs a week in advance. Store the eggs in an airtight container in the fridge. You can assemble deviled eggs up to a day in advance. Check out more Tips on How to Make Deviled Eggs in Advance here.
How To Transport Them
A lot of times when I make deviled eggs I have to take them to a party or event. You can transport deviled eggs in egg cartons or muffin tins. You can even snag a deviled egg carrier. Check out more Tips on How to Transport Deviled Eggs here.
To ensure I could accommodate everyone, I made a few without the bacon.
What to Serve with the Eggs
More Salads and Side Dishes:
Easy, Low-Carb Keto Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Slice each of the eggs in half.
- Remove the egg yolks from each egg.
- Place the yolks in medium sized bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork. Add the remaining ingredients, except the bacon and mix well.
- Add 3/4 of the crumbled bacon to the mixture and stir.
- Spoon the mixture into each of the egg whites.
- Place pieces of crumbled bacon in each of the egg halves.
- Sprinkle paprika over each serving.