And Almond Butter Berry Power Protein Smoothie Bowl is in order because yesterday I made a Strawberry Mango Power Protein Smoothie Bowl. It was sooooooo good that I had to come up with another recipe, an almond butter berry protein smoothie bowl. In the past I made protein smoothies regularly. One of my favorites was a strawberry and peanut butter combination. I decided to try something similar with almond butter. I am so glad I did! This smoothie bowl was amazing. I definitely plan to add this bowl to my meal prep breakfast routine for this week.
Calories: 410 Fat: 17G Net Carbs: 34G Protein: 29G
Keep in mind this recipe is high in fat due to monounsaturated fat found in the almond butter and pecans. Monounsaturated fats are the GOOD FATS with a lot of associated health benefits.
I absolutely love smoothie bowls! For me, it feels like I am indulging in dessert, but a healthy one!
You can really get creative with your choice of toppings. I opted for granola and pecans in this recipe.
Almond Butter Berry Power Protein Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp raw almond butter
- 1 tsp pecan pieces
- 1 tsp clover honey
- 2 tsp Bear Naked Peak Protein Granola
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Add the almond milk, Greek yogurt, frozen strawberries, protein powder, and almond butter to a blender. Blend until the contents are fully blended.
- Add the smoothie to a bowl.
- Top with the fresh fruit, granola, nuts, and pecans.
- Drizzle honey throughout.