This Healthy Strawberry and Lemon Sugar-Free Popsicle recipe is the best homemade frozen fruit ice pop. This dessert treat is keto, low carb, and made with organic sweetener and without aspartame.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here.
Have you always been scared to make your own popsicles at home? Looking for frozen treats that aren’t too hard? This is the perfect recipe!
With only a handful of low sugar ingredients, you will be thrilled once you make this recipe.
When shopping for sugar-free frozen treats in the store, they almost always contain artificial ingredients. Fruit pops at home are the way to go because you have direct control of the ingredients you add.
You will use sweetener in this recipe, but it is completely refined-sugar free.
Ingredients For the Recipe
- Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Fresh or frozen strawberries
- Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
- Popsicle Mold
- Lemon Squeezer
How to Make Homemade Sugar-Free Popsicles
- Squeeze the juice from the lemons into a blender.
- Add in the strawberries, water, and powdered organic monkfruit sweetener. Blend.
- Pour the blended mix into the popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
What Sweetener to Use
I recommend powdered organic monkfruit sweetener. It has zero calories and carbs. If you use granular sweetener you will notice a grainy difference in texture.
How Many Calories and Carbs?
Each popsicle has 17 calories and 3 net carbs.
Substitution Tips and Flavor Ideas
- Fresh Squeezed Oranges
How to Store the Popsicles
Store the popsicles in the freezer. This Popsicle Mold from Amazon is great to use to store them in when they are finished, too. You can also remove them from the mold (once frozen) and move them to sealable bags.
How Long Will the Popsicles Last?
Popsicles usually last 6-8 months in the freezer.
Keto Ice Cream Recipes
Keto Dessert Recipes
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Keto Chocolate Avocado Brownies
Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Keto Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
Keto Pound Cake
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Keto Low-Carb Cheesecake
Sugar Free Apple Butter
Healthy Strawberry and Lemon Sugar-Free Popsicles
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Confectioner's Sweetener Taste repeatedly and adjust to taste.
- 1 pound fresh or frozen strawberries
- Add all of ingredients to a blender.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds until smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture into the popsicle mold.
- Place the lid on the mold and add the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
- Remove the popsicle mold from the freezer and run the bottom and side of the mold under water to loosen the popsicles.
- Remove the popsicles from the mold and serve.
- 1/2 cup of sweetener will result in popsicles that taste similar to strawberry lemonade. The flavor is mild and you can still taste the lemon. For sweeter popsicles add additional sweetener, perhaps 3/4 a cup.
- Depending on what mold you use, you may have enough blended mix for up to 12 popsicles, which would lower the macros!
- If you use granular sweetener you will notice a grainy difference in texture. Powdered is recommended.