Quick and Easy Peppermint Milkshake Recipe is perfect for the holiday season and Christmas! Simply add milk, vanilla icecream, and peppermint extract to a blender. The result is the perfect festive dessert or breakfast. This drink is low in calories and you can top with chocolate chips if you wish!
Are you looking for holiday recipes the whole family will love? This milkshake will definitely hit the spot among adults and children.
I have been using Highland Almond Milk for years and I absolutely love it. I typically go for the unsweetened carton, as that allows me to add it easily to smoothies and I can use it when cooking savory meals, too.
Peppermint Milkshake Ingredients
- Hiland Milk – I chose to use almond milk, you can use any milk you wish
- Vanilla Ice Cream – I used a sugar-free, low carb version
- Peppermint Extract
- Crushed Candy Canes
- Optional Whipped Cream
How to Make a Peppermint Milkshake
- Add all of the ingedients to a blender.
- Top with optional whipped cream and crushed candy canes.
Peppermint Milkshake Calories
The ingredients here will make 2 nice sized milkshakes. Each shake has 165 calories.
Carbs in Milkshake
I used sugar-free ice cream, so each milkshake has 1 net carb per shake.
More Popular Dessert Recipes
Quick and Easy Peppermint Milkshake Recipe
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend for 60 seconds.
- Top with optional whipped cream.