These Easy Keto Low-Carb Everything Bagels are the best quick recipe using almond flour fathead dough with only 2 net carbs each. Each gluten-free bagel is loaded with flavor and seasoned with Everything, But the Bagel Seasoning.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here.
FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPREHENSIVE INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END OF THIS POST. BEFORE YOU SCROLL, THERE’S IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN THIS BLOG POST.
Everyone is tired of eating the same breakfast. Trust me, I get it. Bacon and eggs are only good for so long. But what if you piled your bacon and eggs onto a bagel? A KETO BAGEL! That’s exactly what I did. I added fresh spinach, too!
How to Make Keto Low Carb Bagels
Detailed measurements and full instructions can be found in the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- You will need to microwave mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Next, add almond flour and eggs.
- Stir and combine to form a dough.
How Many Carbs
There are 2 net carbs in these keto fathead bagels, compared to 44 net carbs in traditional bagels.
Which Bread Has the Least Amount of Carbohydrates?
Ezekial Flax bread is pretty low in carbs, but not low enough for ketosis (in my opinion). You can read more about Ezekial Bread and Sugar Free Staples here.
Additional Toppings and Add-ins
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Homemade Ranch Seasoning
- Cheddar Cheese
- Cinnamon and Monkfruit
What Can I Substitute for Bread?
Do You Use Coconut or Almond Flour for this Recipe?
I recommend almond flour. Coconut and almond flour absorb moisture differently.
How to Store the Bagels
I store mine in sealable plastic bags in the fridge. They will last up to a week in the fridge.
The bagels will last for 2 months in the freezer in an airtight container or bag.
More Keto Breakfast Recipes
Popular Keto Recipes
Keto Low-Carb Bagels
Homemade Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poppyseeds
- Watch the video instructions above.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the almond flour and baking powder to a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add the cream cheese and shredded mozzarella to a separate bowl. Microwave for 60 seconds.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave.
- Stir in the almond flour. The mixture may become really thick and difficult to stir. If so, place the bowl back in the microwave for another 30 seconds.Remove from the microwave and stir. Add in the egg. Stir until the mixture forms dough. Ensure the cheese is fully melted and mixed. If there are large pieces of cheese, they will form on the outside of the bagel.
- Wet your hands with water. Knead the dough with your hands to form one large ball.
- Use a silicone spoon to scoop out 8 balls of dough. You will likely need to wet your hands in between forming each ball. Place them on the silicone baking mat.
- Use your fingers or a butter knife to create a circle in the middle of each ball. As the dough bakes and rises in the oven, the holes will close up some. Be sure to make the holes large enough so that when the dough rises and spreads the bagel doesn’t close completely. You can also check in on the bagels while they are in the oven. If you see the circles closing up, use a knife to open them back up.
- Wet a cooking brush or your hands and wet the top of each bagel. This will help the seasoning stick.
- Sprinkle the Everything but the Bagel Seasoning throughout each bagel.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden-brown. Mine were ready right at 20 minutes.