Keto Low-Carb Parmesan Herb Crusted Salmon is a quick and easy recipe that only takes 20 minutes to make. The salmon is drizzled in olive oil and topped with herbs and cheese. This dish is a family favorite and perfect for weeknight dinners! It’s also a staple for ketosis and 2 grams of carbs per serving!
Calories: 196 Fat: 7G Net Carbs: 2G Protein: 30G
This is an absolute favorite go-to item. The prep time takes less than 5 minutes, making the total cooking time 20 minutes.
The salmon is loaded with so much flavor, mostly due to the fresh, minced garlic! The combination of the parsley and parmesan cheese create a nice, flaky layer on top.
This is the perfect recipe for weeks in which you didn’t have time to meal prep. Here, I paired it with a side salad, and saved on carbs of course!
This recipe has been on my blog since the early days. Because of that, the photos were horrible!
Today, I came home from work exhausted. Today is Monday. I am primarily exhausted because I still have not covered from my weekend.
I spent the weekend working on the blog and I had a birthday brunch to attend as well! I needed a quick dish to throw together for meal prep.
Over the weekend, I visited Costco to load up on some essentials. I absolutely love their plank salmon. You can purchase it for such a great price!
So, I whipped up one of my favorite dishes and decided to update the photos for the blog!
I am traveling to the east coast this weekend, and to Europe in a month. My body probably can use a little low carb and keto!
Be sure to check out my other keto recipes!
This Starter Bundle is great for beginners, but also is a great deal for those who wish to get the most out out their keto lifestyle. The starter bundle includes: 1) Keto Collagen, 2) MCT Oil Powder, 3) Ketone Testing Strips (test your ketosis levels), and 4) Exogenous Ketone Base. This is everything you will need!
Keto Low-Carb Parmesan Herb Crusted Salmon
- 5 salmon fillets I used about 1 1/2 pounds and sliced into pieces
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1-2 teaspoons McCormick’s Grill Mates BBQ Seasoning to taste (See cooking note)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add the olive oil to the salmon and add the seasonings.
- Combine the parsley, garlic, and cheese in a small bowl and stir. Sprinkle on top of the salmon.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add the salmon. Cover with another piece of parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove the parchment paper and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Allow the salmon to cool and serve.
Nutrition (displayed with net carbs)