Easy, Keto Low-Carb Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake is a quick cake in a mug dessert recipe. The ingredients include almond flour, coconut flour, and pumpkin puree. This treat is ready in less than 10 minutes, perfect for breakfast, too!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The Keto Essential Cookbook is available NOW for FREE! For a hard copy, you only pay the shipping and handling. Get over 100+ scrumptious recipes with net carb, fat, protein, and calorie count for every recipe. Click here to purchase yours today!
What is keto mug cake? It’s a cake where you essentially dump ingredients into a mug or ramekin. Stir to combine, throw it in the microwave, and VIOLA.
You have a simple, no-fuss dessert treat on your hands with little to no prep! This cake is also gluten-free!
How to Make Keto-Friendly Mug Cake
- Combine the dry ingredients in a medium bowl, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, sweetener, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add in an egg, melted butter, vanilla, and stir.
Why You Need Both Almond Flour and Coconut Flour
Organic pumpkin is very moist. I use coconut flour in this recipe to account for that (coconut flour is very drying), but almond flour is still needed as well, in order to prevent the cake from being overly dense.
How Many Carbs in Keto Mug Cake?
This recipe has 4 net carbs per serving. The entire recipe will make 2 servings of cake.
How to Store Keto Pumpkin Mug Cake
Store the cake in an airtight container or bag in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Is the Cake Freezer Friendly?
You can freeze the cake for up to 3 months.
More Keto Mug Cake Recipes
Keto Pumpkin Recipes
Keto Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
Keto Low-Carb Pumpkin Bread
Keto Low- Carb Pumpkin Muffins
Keto Low-Carb Pumpkin Spice Latte
Keto Low-Carb Pumpkin Pie
Keto Pumpkin Ice Cream
Keto Low Carb Pumpkin Cookies
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Keto Dessert Recipes
Click here for a complete listing of Keto Low-Carb Recipes.
Easy, Keto Low-Carb Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake
- 1 1/2 tablespoons blanched almond flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons zero calorie sweetener
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons pureed pumpkin 100% Pure Pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling.
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Add in the wet ingredients: egg, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, and butter. Mix well.
- Add the mixture to a mug. Microwave for 50 – 75 seconds. Cook time will vary for each microwave. At 45 seconds I start watching the cake closely. I have had mug cakes overflow in the past.
- Test if the cake is done by inserting a toothpick.