Easy 3 Ingredient Easter Oreo Candy Dessert Pops is a quick and easy recipe perfect for holiday fun, especially with children! These lollipops are perfect for the kids to help prepare for Easter egg hunts, parties, and events. This recipe uses candy melts and chocolate. You can also add sprinkles for additional fun!
Here is a link to the candy melts and lollipop sticks used for this recipe.
[easyazon_infoblock align=”center” cart=”y” identifier=”B00HE5YK2I” locale=”US” nw=”y” nf=”y” tag=”staysnatched-20″]
[easyazon_infoblock align=”center” cart=”y” identifier=”B000W5CGR8″ locale=”US” nw=”y” nf=”y” tag=”staysnatched-20″]
This recipe is quick and easy to make. I love to host parties and events in my home. I absolutely love to cook up a big meal and invite friends and family over to indulge.
However, I need some of the dishes and desserts to be EASY. These Oreo pops are so easy! Grab your kids and recruit them to help, because even they probably could not go wrong with this recipe.
If you have your candy melts and lollipops, that is pretty much all that you need. Oh and Oreos! I used double-stuffed. This is my preference. You can use any Oreos flavor or any cookie.
Double-stuffed Oreos made it super easy to do.
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”160″ identifier=”B00Y9GNZH6″ locale=”US” nw=”y”nf=”y” src=”https://www.staysnatched.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/41KNuzCsP9L.SL160.jpg” tag=”staysnatched-20″ width=”160″]
[easyazon_link identifier=”B00HSC4DJC” locale=”US” nw=”y” nf=”y” tag=”staysnatched-20″ cart=”n”]Easter Grass[/easyazon_link]
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”103″ identifier=”B00HSC4DJC” locale=”US” nw=”y” src=”https://www.staysnatched.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/611mCPa6vmL.SL110.jpg” tag=”staysnatched-20″ width=”110″]
[easyazon_link identifier=”B075JZWCSX” locale=”US” nw=”y” nf=”y” tag=”staysnatched-20″ cart=”n”]Grass Pots[/easyazon_link]
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”110″ identifier=”B0722QR3FM” locale=”US” nw=”y” src=”https://www.staysnatched.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/41bIRbR9cIL.SL110.jpg” tag=”staysnatched-20″ width=”110″]
Easy 3 Ingredient Easter Oreo Candy Dessert Pops
- 12 oz Wilton Candy Melts 12 oz is one full bag. If you want to mix and match colors you can do so.
- 1 package Oreos I used double-stuffed
- oil such as coconut or olive optional
- lollipop sticks
- parchment paper
- Place the candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl. If using different colors, be sure to use a separate bowl for each.
- Heat the candy in the microwave in 20-second increments. Remove the bowl and stir. Place it back in the microwave. Repeat this process until the candy has melted.
- If the candy appears to be too thick. You can thin it out some using a small dab of oil. Stir the oil in. If you need to thin it out more, add more oil. Work slowly, but if you use too much oil, you can always add more candy.
- Dip the Oreos in the candy melts. Dip both sides and then place on the parchment paper to cool. If you plan to use sprinkles or candied sugar, sprinkle it throughout before the candy melts.
- You should have some of the candy melt left over. Save this for when you will add the lollipop sticks.
- Allow the candy to melt on the Oreos. You can refrigerate, which will take about 15 minutes. The cookies should dry at room temperature within 30 minutes.
- Dip the tip of the lollipop sticks in the remaining candy melt. You may need to reheat it for 15-20 seconds to re-soften.
- Insert the lollipop stick into the bottom of each Oreo.