Low-Carb Keto Smoky Spicy Sweet Chili Shrimp is a quick and easy delicious recipe that is perfect for keto diets and meal prep lifestyles. This recipe includes fresh garlic, olive oil, and a secret ingredient that brings out the smoky flavor! The fresh squeezed lemon juice is the perfect accent!
Calories: 153 Fat: 7G Net Carbs: 5G Protein: 28G
This is a great smoky, spicy shrimp recipe that can be enjoyed as a main dish or paired with whole wheat toasted bread, crackers, etc. I love to marinate many dishes because it helps ensure bold flavor. After allowing the shrimp to marinate, it should only take 15-20 minutes to prepare.
Low-Carb Keto Smoky Spicy Sweet Chili Shrimp
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce adjust to taste
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano dried
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 lemon sliced
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all of the ingredients, except for the shrimp, to a pan over medium-high heat.
- Stir and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and let cool.
- Arrange the shrimp in a small casserole dish and pour the sauce over the shrimp.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Marinating is optional, but produces flavorful shrimp.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake shrimp for 15 - 20 minutes.