Easy Peach Bellini Recipe is a quick cocktail that only uses a handful of ingredients including Prosecco sparkling wine and fresh or frozen peaches to make peach puree mix. I like to add vodka for an additional kick!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
FOR THE FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPREHENSIVE INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE SEE THE RECIPE CARD AT THE END OF THIS POST. BEFORE YOU SCROLL, THERE’S IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN THIS BLOG POST.
Everyone has their own version of a refreshing peach bellini. Both Olive Garden and The Cheesecake Factory have super popular versions! Now you can make the cocktail at home!
What is a Peach Bellini?
Bellinis originate from Italy. They are named after a Venetian artist Giovani Bellini. It’s a cocktail served with peaches and sparkling wine.
What is in a Peach Bellini? What are the Ingredients?
What is a peach bellini made of? It’s made using Prosecco and a peach puree. Traditionally, white peaches were used in the drink.
I like to add a little vodka for an extra kick, but it’s totally optional.
How to Make a Peach Bellini
I like to use frozen peaches because coupled with the Prosecco sparkling wine, it will keep the cocktail chilled upon serving. You can also use fresh peaches if you wish, but you may want to consider adding ice to the puree.
- Add a pound of frozen peaches, a bottle of Prosecco, and a little optional vodka to a high powered blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve in champagne flutes.
Can You Buy Peach Puree?
If you don’t want to make your own puree you can add Peach Schnapps or Peach Nectar instead.
I think this recipe is pretty sweet on it’s own, but if you are looking for more you can also add Peach Schnapps, Peach Nectar, or even a sweet moscato.
Can You Make Bellinis Ahead of Time?
No, anytime you serve cocktails with champagne or sparkling wine, you will want to serve them fresh. Champagne and sparkling wine go flat, fast. And it’s kind of the best part. Trust me, trying to pour the champagne and snap a photo for this blog post was difficult!
If you are planning to serve bellinis for a party or event, here is how frozen peaches can save you! You don’t have to do any peeling or cutting, and you simply toss a few ingredients in the blender.
More Cocktail Recipes
Rum Punch Recipe
Vodka Gimlet Cocktail
Jungle Juice Recipe
Holiday Pomegranate Mimosas
Keto Low Carb Lemon Drop Cocktail
Keto Low Carb Mojitos
Wine Gummy Bears
Frozen Strawberry Margaritas
Raspberry Sorbet Mimosa
Easy Peach Bellini Recipe
- 1 pound frozen peaches
- 1 750 ML bottle Prosecco
- 1/2 cup vodka Optional, but I like it for a kick.
- 1 tablespoon juice to line the rim of the champagne flutes I use lime because I often have them on hand.
- sweetener or sugar to line the rim of the champagne flutes
- optional sweetener or sugar to add to the bellinis Taste your bellinis after blending. Decide if you want sweetener and then add to taste and blend again for a few seconds.
- Line the rim of the champagne flutes with juice and then the sweetener using a glass rimmer. This is an optional garnish. You can also add sweetener to the cocktail to sweeten it up if you prefer.
- Add the peaches, Prosecco and vodka to a high powered blender.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until smooth.
- Taste your bellinis after blending. Decide if you want sweetener and then add to taste and blend again for a few seconds.
- Serve in the champagne flutes.
- If you prefer a really sweet cocktail you can omit the vodka and add as much sweetener as you like. Taste the drink repeatedly until it meets your liking.
- You can use sliced fresh peaches if you wish. You may need to consider adding ice.