Easy Keto Low-Carb Cookie Dough is a quick fat bomb dessert recipe with almond flour and chocolate chips. These no-bake edible bites are perfect for on-the-go and so good you can even eat it with a spoon.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The Keto Essential Cookbook is available NOW for FREE! For a hard copy, you only pay the shipping and handling. Get over 100+ scrumptious recipes with net carb, fat, protein, and calorie count for every recipe. Click here to purchase yours today!
As someone who doesn’t have much of a sweet tooth, I don’t crave cookies very often, but I do love cookie dough more than actual baked cookies!
The great thing about this sugar-free edible version is that you don’t have to bake the flour first. All-purpose flour sometimes has bacteria and needs to be baked first.
Almond flour is completely safe to eat raw, because it’s simply made from raw nuts.
How to Make Keto Cookie Dough
- Melt butter in a large bowl.
- Add in almond flour, salt and sweetener. Stir.
- Add in almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
Sweetener Used in the Recipe
I used granulated monkfruit sweetener. It’s organic, zero calorie, and zero carb. You can use Discount Code: STAYSNATCHED to save.
Coconut sugar is not keto and is not allowed, as it has carbs. Stick to a sugar-free sweetener for this recipe.
Do You Have to Refrigerate the Dough First?
No, I don’t refrigerate it before diving it. You should refrigerate any leftover dough for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
Can You Eat Dark Chocolate on Keto Diet?
How Many Carbs in Keto-Friendly Cookie Dough?
There are 3 net carbs per each cookie dough bite.
Do You Need to Use Cream Cheese?
If you want to make the cookie dough into a spreadable dip, or a dip that can also be enjoyed with a spoon, then add cream cheese! It will thin out the texture some.
Can You Substitute Coconut Flour?
Coconut flour and almond flour do not have a 1:1 swap. Coconut flour is a lot drier and denser, hence why I rarely use it.
If you want to use coconut flour you will have to experiment with the recipe.
Freeze the dough in balls for up to 30 days. Defrost the cookie dough in the fridge.
More Keto Dessert Recipes
Popular Keto Recipes
Click here for a complete listing of Keto Low-Carb Recipes.
Easy Keto Low-Carb Cookie Dough
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour Use blanched almond flour.
- 1/3 cup sweetener Use Discount Code STAYSNATCHED to save.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 14 grams chocolate chips This is less than 1/4 cup, but for accurate macros you should weigh the chips. You can also count the chocolate chips in accordance with the nutrition info noted on the bag of chocolate chips.
- I recommend granular monkfruit sweetener. You can use whatever you prefer.
- If you want to switch it up and add in peanut butter, you can. Use natural peanut butter.
- The dough will last in the fridge up to 5 days.
- Freeze the dough in individual balls for up to a month and thaw it in the refrigerator.