This Angel Milk recipe has gone viral on Tiktok using simple ingredients like milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and food coloring to create a beautiful drink. Feel free to serve it warm for a cozy beverage.
What is Angel Milk?
This milk is a Tiktok viral recipe that combines pantry staple ingredients into one drink that pretty much anyone can make.
- Milk of Choice
- Sugar or Sweetener
- Vanilla Extract
- Food Coloring (optional)
What Type of Milk to Use
Use milk that you actually like and that agrees with your digestive system. Any milk will work just fine. I use unsweetened almond milk.
What Does it Taste Like
Because the drink is sweetened with sugar or sweetener and flavored with vanilla extract, it tastes a lot like vanilla ice cream. You can serve it cold or warm for a cozy beverage.
How to Make Angel Milk
- Heat or steam milk if desired.
- Combine milk with sugar or sweetener, vanilla extract, and food coloring.
- Use a frother to froth if desired.
Pair with These Recipes
Sugar Free Blueberry Muffins
Keto Everything Bagels
Shrimp and Crab Quiche
Sweet Potato Avocado Toast
Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
Traeger Smoked Bacon
More Tiktok Recipes
Hot Girl Summer Salad
Angel Milk (Viral Tiktok Recipe)
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract Adjust to taste.
- 1 teaspoon sweetener or sugar
- food coloring of choice Add enough drops to obtain desired color.
- If you prefer a warm drink heat the milk in a saucepan or in the microwave until warm.
- Combine the milk, sugar or sweetener, vanilla extract, and food coloring drops in cup/glass of choice.
- Stir and froth using a frother if desired. Taste repeatedly and adjust to suit taste.