This Angel Milk recipe has gone viral on Tiktok using simple ingredients like milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and food coloring to create a beautiful drink. Feel free to serve it warm for a cozy beverage.
What is Angel Milk?
This milk is a Tiktok viral recipe that combines pantry staple ingredients into one drink that pretty much anyone can make.
- Milk of Choice
- Sugar or Sweetener
- Vanilla Extract
- Food Coloring (optional)
What Type of Milk to Use
Use milk that you actually like and that agrees with your digestive system. Any milk will work just fine. I use unsweetened almond milk.
What Does it Taste Like
Because the drink is sweetened with sugar or sweetener and flavored with vanilla extract, it tastes a lot like vanilla ice cream. You can serve it cold or warm for a cozy beverage.
How to Make Angel Milk
- Heat or steam milk if desired.
- Combine milk with sugar or sweetener, vanilla extract, and food coloring.
- Use a frother to froth if desired.
Pair with These Recipes
More Tiktok Recipes
Angel Milk (Viral Tiktok Recipe)
- If you prefer a warm drink heat the milk in a saucepan or in the microwave until warm.
- Combine the milk, sugar or sweetener, vanilla extract, and food coloring drops in cup/glass of choice.
- Stir and froth using a frother if desired. Taste repeatedly and adjust to suit taste.