Keto Low-Carb Cajun Chicken, Sausage, and Vegetable Skillet is a quick and easy 20-minute recipe loaded with chicken breasts, andouille sausage, and fresh vegetables. This dish is perfect for weeknight dinners and meal prep. Simply drizzle the ingredients in Olive Oil and Louisiana Seasoning and throw the skillet meal in a pan.
Recently I was in the mood for a skillet meal lunch. A skillet meal is a dish that comes together quickly and with little effort. You will find with this Cajun Chicken, Sausage, and Veggie Skillet recipe, most of the recipe cook time is spent chopping up the fresh vegetable produce.
I purchased the ingredients for this meal at Walmart. As I mentioned prior, I was in need of a quick lunch. I was tight on time and ordered the groceries for this meal using Walmart’s same-day pickup. Walmart’s grocery pickup service provides great value, friendly service, and fresh groceries during the best times that fit your schedule. Be sure to start your next shopping trip at Walmart.com/Grocery.
Look how colorful that cutting board is! The produce is truly gorgeous! And here’s what was most surprising – when you visit your Walmart store, you’ll find produce grown in your own state! Walmart offers fresh produce and supports local business by sourcing some of the produce in each store from local farmers. Local produce is literally right at your fingertips.
I was able to snag locally grown squash, red peppers, and green peppers. These veggies were grown in Park Hills, Missouri.
Walmart backs its fresh produce promise with a 100 percent money-back guarantee. If customers are not completely satisfied with Walmart’s produce, they can bring back their receipt for a full refund. No questions asked and no need to bring back the produce.
This dish is the ultimate easy dinner! Simply chop up the veggies. Drizzle all of the ingredients in olive oil and seasonings and then throw it all in a skillet.
The combination of flavors used here blends so well together! Whip up this dish on weeknights when you are strapped for time or prepare this for your advanced meal prep. It reheats well. Be sure to visit your local Walmart and check out what locally grown produce is available in your area.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Walmart. The opinions and text are all mine.
Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.
Keto Low-Carb Cajun Chicken, Sausage, and Vegetable Skillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 skinless chicken breast (half a pound) cut into cubes
- 8 oz andouille sausage cut into medium slices
- 1 medium red bell pepper cut into small pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper cut into small pieces
- 1 cup red onion chopped
- 1 celery stalk sliced into small pieces
- 1 medium zucchini squash sliced into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon red pepper optional
- Place the chicken and sausage in a large bowl. Place the chopped veggies in a separate bowl. Drizzle both bowls with olive oil and then season with the seasonings.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add the sausage and chicken to the skillet. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove the chicken and sausage. Add the vegetables to the skillet. Cook for 4-5 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Add the chicken and sausage back to the skillet.