The Best Easy Slow-Cooker Crockpot Creamy White Chicken Chili is a quick and healthy recipe with white beans, juicy shredded chicken, shredded cheese, and you can even add cream cheese. This is dish is perfect for meal prep or weeknight dinners and is also freezer friendly
Lightened-Up Slow-Cooker White Chicken Chili is the perfect recipe because the cold weather has returned to Kansas City. It is February, so yes we should expect cold weather in the Midwest.
Last week, we were teased with temperatures in the mid-70s, even low-80s on some days! I will not complain because
I definitely got out to enjoy the weather. I did some day drinking on patios, washed my car, and went running outdoors a couple of times. It was perfect! Now we are back to reality. It’s cold out and I needed something hearty to warm me up.
Calories: 342 Fat: 9G Net Carbs: 23G Protein: 32.5G
What ingredients are in White Chicken Chili?
I like to use Great Northern and navy beans, corn, chicken broth, diced tomatoes, and shredded cheese. The shredded cheese makes this dish so creamy!
How Do You Make White Bean Chicken Chili in a Slow Cooker?
It’s really easy! Add all of the ingredients (except for the cheese to the slow cooker). Cook for 4 hours on Low or 8 hours on High. Remove the chicken from the slow-cooker. Shred the chicken and add it back to the slow cooker with the cheese.
How Long Do You Cook White Chicken Chili on the Stove?
The stove top version will take 2 hours to prepare.
White chicken chili provides a nice break from regular chili.
If you hate scrubbing your slow-cooker when you wash dishes be sure to grab these Slow Cooker Liners from Amazon!
Pin Me 🙂
Have an Instant Pot? I have an Instant Pot White Chicken Chili recipe, too.
You may also enjoy this Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole.
Lightened-Up Slow-Cooker White Chicken Chili
- 1 pound skinless chicken breasts
- 1 16 oz can navy beans drained
- 1 16 oz can Great Northern beans drained
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 16 oz can Rotel diced tomatoes and chilis drained
- 1/3 cup whole kernel corn frozen
- 1 cup Colby and Monterrey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 package white chicken chili seasoning mix
- McCormick's Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Season the chicken breasts with the chicken seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Add all of the ingredients (except the cheese) to the slow-cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours, high for 3-4 hours until the chicken turns white and is tender.
- Remove the chicken from the slow-cooker and shred. Return the chicken to the crockpot.
- Stir well to combine. Add the cheese to the slow-cooker. Stir. Allow the chili to cook for an additional 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Nutrition (displayed with net carbs)