Calories: 110 Fat: 7G Net Carbs: 6G Protein: 3G
I absolutely LOVE brussels sprouts. I didn’t eat them growing up, but after trying them years ago, I’ve grown to really like them. This is a quick and easy recipe that will dress up your sprouts and add great flavor.
Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- In a large bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts, olive oil, red onion, salt, pepper, and mustard seasoning.
- Transfer to the foil lined pan and spread the veggies out evenly.
- Allow the vegetables to roast for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar over the veggies.