“This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FreshFallFlavors #RealFlavorRealFast #CollectiveBias”
Keto Low-Carb Instant Pot Garlic Pepper Pork Tenderloin Veggie Bowls is a quick and easy recipe with fresh vegetables and peanut lime sauce. The recipe provides instructions for how to cook pork tenderloin in the Instant Pot and how long it takes to cook pork loin in a pressure cooker. Tips for how to cook a frozen pork loin are provided as well.
I am always on the go and strapped for time. I like to meal prep my lunches in advance because it saves me so much time throughout the week.
I have also added Walmart’s Online Grocery Pick Up to my meal prep routine. I spent a few minutes on their mobile app adding all of the items on my grocery list to my cart. I set a pickup time for the order that worked best for my schedule.
On schedule, I received an email letting me know the order was available for pickup. I tapped the button to alert Walmart that I was on my way to pick up my order. When I arrived, the order was delivered right to my car within minutes. This is free for orders over $30 and the service is truly a game changer!
Meal Prep Tips:
- Select a dish that will reheat well and is loaded with flavor (Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is perfect for this).
- Use food storage containers to separate each meal for the week. Trust me you will feel so accomplished when you look at your prepared meals for the week in one single line!
- Eat the meals within 3-4 days of refrigeration.
Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is 100% fresh pork. The pork tenderloin I picked up is marinated with garlic and fresh cracked pepper. I love that it is made with real, fresh ingredients and loaded with flavor!
You can throw this is in your Instant Pot for easy weeknight dinners or you can choose to serve up this pork tenderloin on the weekends while entertaining guests! Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork provides Real Fresh, Real Flavor, Real Fast… they provide real solutions for real life.
How Do I Cook a Pork Tenderloin in the Instant Pot?
- Place the trivet in the Instant Pot with 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Add the pork tenderloin to the trivet.
- Pressure cook for 8 minutes.
- Allow the steam to release naturally for 10 minutes.
How Long Does it Take to Cook a Pork Loin in a Pressure Cooker?
In total, about 20 minutes of cook time.
How Do You Cook a Frozen Pork Loin in an Instant Pot?
Cook time is 13 minutes.
How Long Do You Cook a Pork Roast in Instant Pot?
A pork roast has to cook longer than a pork tenderloin. Cook time is about 30 minutes.
Looking for more recipe inspiration and tips? Click here.
Keto Low-Carb Instant Pot Garlic Pepper Pork Tenderloin Veggie Bowls
- 1 Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup sliced red cabbage
Peanut Lime Sauce
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and stir. Add a teaspoon of water to thin out the sauce. Add more water to reach desired thickness.
Pork Tenderloin Bowls
- Place the trivet (rack that comes with the Instant Pot) in the Instant Pot.
- Add the chicken broth to the pot.
- Place the Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Fresh Pork Tenderloin on top of the trivet.
- Close the pot and seal. Cook for 8 minutes on Manual > High Pressure Cooking. 8 minutes will create medium-well doneness. Try 7 minutes if you prefer medium.
- While the pork loin cooks, add an inch of water to a saucepan. Boil the water.
- Add the broccoli to the pot. Reduce the heat on the stove and cover the pot. Cook for 5-6 minutes until the broccoli is tender.
- When the Instant Pot indicates it has finished, allow the steam to release naturally for 10 minutes.
- Open the pot and remove the pork.
- Serve the pork with the cooked vegetables, and sliced cabbage. Drizzle with peanut lime sauce.