Easy, Keto Low-Carb Baked Spinach Cheese Dip is the best, simple appetizer recipe. This veggie dip is loaded with cream cheese, sour cream, and gooey melted cheese. You can throw in artichokes if you wish! Serve this with pork rinds, cheese crisps, or vegetables for all of your gatherings and events, or for the Super Bowl!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This recipe was originally published in 2017. It has since been updated.
Keto-friendly dips are great for the holiday season, sporting events, and are great to just have on hand for a quick snack.
Is Spinach Keto Friendly?
How Many Calories are in Homemade Spinach Dip?
How Many Carbs are in Keto Spinach Cheese Dip?
There is 1 net carb per serving. This entire dish makes 10 servings.
How Do You Make Easy Spinach Dip?
- Combine mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, shredded parmesan cheese, white cheddar cheese, frozen spinach, and chopped green onions in a mixing bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Load the dip into a baking dish and bake!
How Long Will the Dip Last/Keep?
What Can You Eat With Keto Dip
How Do You Make Keto Guacamole?
Popular Keto Recipes
Easy, Keto Low-Carb Baked Hot Spinach Cheese Dip
- 5 tablespoons mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 oz cream cheese (softened or room temperature)
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- 16 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drain the excess water from the spinach.
- Place the cream cheese in a small bowl and microwave for 15 seconds to soften. You can also use room temperature cream cheese.
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, shredded cheese, garlic, salt and pepper to taste to a mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add in the drained spinach and green onions. Stir.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Add the dip to the dish. Bake for 15-22 minutes, until cheese, is melted and bubbly.
- Cool before serving.