Healthy Slow-Cooker Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta Stroganoff is an easy Crockpot recipe that uses boneless and skinless chicken breasts and cream of chicken soup. This dish is perfect for weeknight dinners and kid-friendly. Prepare it for meal prep or freeze it for later!
This slow-cooker chicken stroganoff recipe was inspired by my childhood. Growing up we ate beef stroganoff a lot. I have not eaten it in years, but I always enjoyed it. This is my first time having the dish prepared with chicken.
I used a slow-cooker to save time and to ensure the chicken would be extra juicy. A little chicken broth in the slow-cooker goes a long way. My chicken always comes out juicy and loaded with flavor.
Calories: 386 Fat: 15G Net Carbs: 28G Protein: 31G
Add all of the ingredients to the slow-cooker/crock pot.
The sauce is so savory and creamy. The cream cheese works really well in this dish.
I love having a slow-cooker with a timer. It makes it really easy to set it and forget it and go on about my day.
Pin Me 🙂
Healthy Slow-Cooker Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta Stroganoff
- 16 oz skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 packet Lipton onion soup
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese
- 6 oz whole wheat farfalle pasta
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- salt pepper, and McCormick's Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning to taste
- Place the cream cheese in a small bowl. Microwave for 20 seconds to soften.
- Add all of the ingredients (except the pasta and parsley) to the slow-cooker.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours. High for 3-4 hours.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Serve the chicken over the cooked pasta.
- Sprinkle with parsley.