This post is sponsored by Southern Breeze. All opinions are my own.
Summer feels like it still in full swing with all of this hot weather we have had lately! Summer is my favorite time of the year, so I definitely do not have any complaints about the weather.
Summer is also the perfect time to enjoy all of my favorite vegetables. A vegetable stir-fry is the perfect quick and easy meal! It’s loaded with veggies and packs a lot of flavors.
Is it hard for you to look forward to eating veggies in your meals? Well, let me bring you in on the secret. A nice veggie dish needs seasoning and a great sauce. These two things will go a very long way!
The combination of garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and soy sauce really go to work with this dish! The best part of it all, is that you can whip up this meal in 3o minutes or less!
I love a quick meal! That leaves me more time to bask in the sun by the pool or get outdoors to a baseball game.
Most of the time prepping this dish lies in chopping the veggies. From there simply throw the ingredients in a skillet. This is a great weeknight meal.
Hot weather calls for cold drinks! This dish is low-carb making it a great meal to help keep your nutrition macros in line. I love to pair a dish like this with sweet tea with zero calories from Southern Breeze.
Facts about Southern Breeze Sweet Tea
- Southern Breeze is calorie free and guilt free so it can be enjoyed glass after glass.
- Cold brew Southern Breeze is single serve-take it on the go or enjoy at home.
- Southern Breeze cold brew is easy to make: pour 8oz of water over 1 tea bag, let steep for 5 minutes, toss out the tea bag and pour over ice!
Southern Breeze will be hosting a Twitter Party on August 21st- National Sweet Tea Day-join in for some sweet prizes. @sbreezetea on Twitter. Click here to enter into a Peach Cold Brew Sample Pack giveaway!
Use promo code SOUTHERN BREEZE for free shipping on your first order.
Low-Carb Ginger Garlic Vegetable Stir Fry
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat. Add the sesame oil.
- Add the vegetables, garlic, and ginger to the skillet and stir. Cook the vegetables for 4 to 5 minutes until they soften.
- Drizzle the soy sauce throughout.
- Cool before serving.